Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The NEW selfie thread with no rules

18468478498518521386

Replies

  • cdubks88cdubks88 Member Posts: 3,553 Member Member Posts: 3,553 Member
    Much love to you all. :heart:
    aoa5qrcfkr7t.gif

    Your eyes look really great in this one.....😊 Have a wonderful evening!
  • bz2018bz2018 Member Posts: 143 Member Member Posts: 143 Member
    Always have cold Canadian weather with Tim Hortons to keep me warm buds. 🥶

    🤣
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 10,049 Member Member Posts: 10,049 Member
    Much love to you all. :heart:
    aoa5qrcfkr7t.gif

    You... have an uncanny resemblance to one of my sisters.

    I was adopted so... you never know. I could be a long lost relation from some other family member. :lol:
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Member Posts: 3,424 Member Member Posts: 3,424 Member
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

    @AriesFL you look great. The real question is who’s this handsome devil? And I wonder what he’s thinking?
    edited January 2020
  • PopRox90PopRox90 Member Posts: 6,977 Member Member Posts: 6,977 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    ac1zzhfw6dpt.jpeg

    Have a good rest of the weekend mfp’ers

    U as well!!
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Member Posts: 2,562 Member Member Posts: 2,562 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    9y1dc2q3jl6r.jpg
    Good morning 😊

    Good morning :)
  • LiftNRiotLiftNRiot Member Posts: 464 Member Member Posts: 464 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    9y1dc2q3jl6r.jpg
    Good morning 😊

    Hot!!!
  • AriesFLAriesFL Member Posts: 810 Member Member Posts: 810 Member
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

    @AriesFL you look great. The real question is who’s this handsome devil? And I wonder what he’s thinking?

    Probably thinking why the human is posing and not giving me water. She only wants to drink from running water. After this picture I turned on the sink in the bath room.
  • MichelleWithMoxieMichelleWithMoxie Member, Premium Posts: 1,819 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,819 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

    @AriesFL you look great. The real question is who’s this handsome devil? And I wonder what he’s thinking?

    Probably thinking why the human is posing and not giving me water. She only wants to drink from running water. After this picture I turned on the sink in the bath room.

    I ❤️ da kitkats! 😻
  • MichelleWithMoxieMichelleWithMoxie Member, Premium Posts: 1,819 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,819 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    MichSmish wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

    @AriesFL you look great. The real question is who’s this handsome devil? And I wonder what he’s thinking?

    Probably thinking why the human is posing and not giving me water. She only wants to drink from running water. After this picture I turned on the sink in the bath room.

    I ❤️ da kitkats! 😻

    I do too. I foster a lot. This was my last foster
    45ezmwzi64be.jpeg

    Oh!!! 😻😻


    That’s really awesome dude, good on you! We have 3 kitties, and I’d love to foster but I think I’d end up a massive foster-failure!
  • AriesFLAriesFL Member Posts: 810 Member Member Posts: 810 Member

    Its not easy. Some more than others. Each has a different personality that you fall in love with.
    MichSmish wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    MichSmish wrote: »
    AriesFL wrote: »
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

    @AriesFL you look great. The real question is who’s this handsome devil? And I wonder what he’s thinking?

    Probably thinking why the human is posing and not giving me water. She only wants to drink from running water. After this picture I turned on the sink in the bath room.

    I ❤️ da kitkats! 😻

    I do too. I foster a lot. This was my last foster
    45ezmwzi64be.jpeg

    Oh!!! 😻😻


    That’s really awesome dude, good on you! We have 3 kitties, and I’d love to foster but I think I’d end up a massive foster-failure!

  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,962 Member Member Posts: 11,962 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    ac1zzhfw6dpt.jpeg

    Have a good rest of the weekend mfp’ers

    Ugh i just love your glasses so much
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,962 Member Member Posts: 11,962 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    ebqvpj1z0otw.jpeg

    @AriesFL you look great. The real question is who’s this handsome devil? And I wonder what he’s thinking?

    Probably thinking why the human is posing and not giving me water. She only wants to drink from running water. After this picture I turned on the sink in the bath room.

    My cat will ONLY drink from the toilet. I put out water in a dish and he proudly flips his tail and walks away. Then he looks at us like we’re the disgusting animals for using his ‘water dish’ to pee in. My cat is a snob but kind of a dumb one
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Member Posts: 11,962 Member Member Posts: 11,962 Member
    Me and my best friend after the big win last night. I’m hungover now but damn we did it!


    b5ii06wfjxv2.jpeg

    You have a great smile
Sign In or Register to comment.