Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• jjpptt2jjpptt2 Posts: 4,841Member Member Posts: 4,841Member Member
    Looking for motivation.
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 2,076Member Member Posts: 2,076Member Member
    Waiting for my flight home.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 9,360Member Member Posts: 9,360Member Member
    Rubbing a piece of my aloe plant on my forehead thanks to abrasion burns

I remember once my father got really bad chemical burns on his face... The doctor gave him pain meds and creams and said he would be permanently scared...

My grandmother took him to her house for a while and put aloe Vera on his face for several days, not a cream but the raw plant she had growing in her backyard...

You can't even tell it ever happened...
  • jeepmanromerojeepmanromero Posts: 111Member Member Posts: 111Member Member
    Waiting for the payment system to fail, damn computers.
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Posts: 744Member Member Posts: 744Member Member
    My taxes, hate doing my taxes. Makes me wonder where the hell all my money went.
  • CaliValleyGirlCaliValleyGirl Posts: 744Member Member Posts: 744Member Member
    Rubbing a piece of my aloe plant on my forehead thanks to abrasion burns

I remember once my father got really bad chemical burns on his face... The doctor gave him pain meds and creams and said he would be permanently scared...

My grandmother took him to her house for a while and put aloe Vera on his face for several days, not a cream but the raw plant she had growing in her backyard...

You can't even tell it ever happened...

Well that's good! And I was keeping it
    the fridge to stay cool. Most healed without issues, but I have 2 red sideburn patches I'll be nursing lol
  • dallsop417dallsop417 Posts: 1,031Member Member Posts: 1,031Member Member
    Omw to shop for today’s dinner. Not sure yet what it will be so thinking on the way.
  • emeraldeyes2020emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 235Member Member Posts: 235Member Member
    Watching fear the walking dead
  • USAFProudUSAFProud Posts: 1,293Member Member Posts: 1,293Member Member
    Doing a quick craft project
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Posts: 7,101Member Member Posts: 7,101Member Member
    Eating pancakes again. Don't judge, it's the only thing I'm hungry for and I have to eat 🤣8c7zwvctm84c.jpg

Who is going to judge you for eating the best bread product ever invented?? Pancakes are awesome.
    edited January 22
  • dallsop417dallsop417 Posts: 1,031Member Member Posts: 1,031Member Member
    Logging my calories for yesterday
    420 after my workout.
  • IAMGREATBEARDIAMGREATBEARD Posts: 126Member Member Posts: 126Member Member
  • OpheliaCooterOpheliaCooter Posts: 86Member Member Posts: 86Member Member
    Nice. Nobody is here to open the store and ppl are just sitting in their cars. I wonder if the ppl here at 4 are still waiting?? 🤔🤔🤔 this is people's time and money and a hell of a lot of correcting people's tardiness.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 230,818Member Member Posts: 230,818Member Member
    Going to bed, night 😴
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 20,095Member Member Posts: 20,095Member Member
    🏋️‍♀️and watching 47 ronin
  • r3d_butt3rfly_r3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,786Member Member Posts: 1,786Member Member
    Sitting in my girls room. Surrounded by toys everywhere. I'm about to deep clean and I'm afraid of what I'll find 🤣
    Upgrades for windows servers, such fun shouldn't be allowed. 🤥
  • liftorgohomeliftorgohome Posts: 24,903Member Member Posts: 24,903Member Member
    Trying to figure out why I can't profile pics here when I did this morning?