Hi - I need some friends. Please!

2»

Replies

• Christine4695
    Christine4695 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm Christine. Would love some more friends. So tired of being overweight! Started to really take my health seriously in November. Have lost almost 25 pounds now. Much more to go but I'm on my way!
  • sophieleanne09
    sophieleanne09 Posts: 3 Member
    I would also like more friends, feel free to add
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    I could use some more motivating friends, feel free to add me also ! 7 down 45 more to go !
  • xojenbrassardxo
    xojenbrassardxo Posts: 38 Member
    I could use some more friends as well and I have an open diary :)
  • Candy_lilacs
    Candy_lilacs Posts: 21 Member
    I have an open diary and always looking for new friends for motivation/support/food ideas (it gets hard sometimes when you only get 1300 calories). Feel free to add me!
  • MadmanWilliam
    MadmanWilliam Posts: 2 Member
    I have to ask; is this a women's group I've stumbled into- the photos I'm seeing may be telling. Positive reinforcement is a must when tackling these goals and I'm here to encourage anyone, anytime. At 64, I'm older than those I see here thus my input may not be valid for younger people. I've lost 22 pounds since late spring, but due to some cheating, I've regained four of those over the past few weeks. Back on the horse as they say and working at it everyday. If not working out, maintaining my diet regimen. I religously log my diet without fail as well as any workouts I might accomplish any given day. Please let me know if I'm on the wrong page.
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Need friends...I fell off the wagon. Well the wagon ran over me 😫
  • IAMGREATBEARD
    IAMGREATBEARD Posts: 126 Member
    Morning all my name is Ben I’m new here, I’m 32 and have finally woken up from my laziness to get back into shape I’ve been going for about 3 months now am have lost nearly 10kg I feel lighter stronger and I’m about to push my body to the limit to reach my goals, looking to meet people who have the same ideas and want to motivate and push each other 👌💪
  • Paaaaaamm
    Paaaaaamm Posts: 6 Member
    I'm new to this but am on daily and would love to have more friends on here :)
  • 1Whitewolf12
    1Whitewolf12 Posts: 6 Member
    I want to learn to add people to become buddies. So someone add me..need support!