Options

Replies

• dallsop417
    dallsop417 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    dallsop417 wrote: »
    Even more flexible 😂
    Possibly more flexible than flexible should be? :joy:
    I have yet to see someone else be able to cobra pose with their ankles on their shoulders or do a straight split standing :joy:

I don’t know what a cobra pose is but I can do a straight split standing. Can stand and fold myself over so head goes behind legs. That one was because of Bruce lee though.
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Definitely more flexible 😜
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Even more flexible 😂
    I have yet to see someone else be able to cobra pose with their ankles on their shoulders or do a straight split standing :joy:

I don’t know what a cobra pose is but I can do a straight split standing. Can stand and fold myself over so head goes behind legs. That one was because of Bruce lee though.

Ah nice! That's pretty good :smile: And I hope it's not because of Ehlers-Danlos like me!
    @emeraldeyes2020 More gentle!
  • dallsop417
    Options
    More flexible
    Definitely more flexible 😜

We should all get together and play a game of twister. (Clothing optional) 😝
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Older
  • dallsop417
    Options
    Even more flexible 😂

Ah nice! That's pretty good :smile: And I hope it's not because of Ehlers-Danlos like me!

No it’s not. I started martial arts from a young age so was always stretching to be flexible. Easy when you start young.
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Options
    Even more flexible 😂

No it’s not. I started martial arts from a young age so was always stretching to be flexible. Easy when you start young.

That's awesome, what kind? I did Tae Kwon Do when I was younger, but didn't stick with it...
    More well-rounded
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    older
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Options
    Sleepier?
  • dallsop417
    Options
    Even more flexible 😂

That's awesome, what kind? I did Tae Kwon Do when I was younger, but didn't stick with it...
    More well-rounded

I started with judo and boxing. Then kickboxing and shotokan karate as main ones for tournaments then just mixed martial arts.
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Options
    Even more flexible 😂

More well-rounded

I started with judo and boxing. Then kickboxing and shotokan karate as main ones for tournaments then just mixed martial arts.

Wooooow that's a lot! geez! Good for you though :smile:
    Much less coordinated when standing on flat surface not ice
  • dallsop417
    Options
    Can speak more languages
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Not as flexible.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Not as tall
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    dont look good in hats
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Options
    Doesn't look good at all
  • dallsop417
    Options
    Not as beautiful
  • jjkh5970
    jjkh5970 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Older
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Options
    Not as gorgeous!!
  • dallsop417
    Options
    Not as gorgeous!!

Older. Can’t believe I finally get to say this in here!!!