Looking for support and will also support!

2»

Replies

• justanotherguy2020
    justanotherguy2020 Posts: 223 Member
    I’m game!
  • MyEvolvingJourney
    MyEvolvingJourney Posts: 369 Member
    Hello! I'm about 10 pounds away from my goal (I think.) but could also use some motivation and support! I'll add you!
  • svj72
    svj72 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello ladies 😊
    We can all do this together! I will support each everyone of you, I honestly just don’t don’t how to follow and add.
    Please help
  • MarKimple
    MarKimple Posts: 5 Member
    Me too! Motivating is my biggest problem!
  • leftblanks
    leftblanks Posts: 10 Member
    will some of you add me? need some support, and support and encourage back!
  • ksupan98
    ksupan98 Posts: 4 Member
    Loving all the friend requests/connections! It’s been a good week!
  • Kellie_google
    Kellie_google Posts: 2 Member
    Well done for getting the App and making a positive step towards what you want to achieve!! I turned 40 last year, three kids, very limited time. I only really want to lose another 5lb but it seems impossible to shift since I turned 40 and I am waaaaay more wobbly than I used to be so firming up is my main goal. Good luck to everyone who is getting out there and trying their best!
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Looking for active friends to encourage and do fitness/ workout challenges. Let’s be friends.
  • leanna_aroha
    leanna_aroha Posts: 22 Member
    edited January 2020
    Newly returned to mfp and am also wanting to connect with others for motivation and support. Feel free to add me 😊
  • Kali225
    Kali225 Posts: 599 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! Making note to add a bunch of you all. Definitely need more positive people in my feed. All the motivation we can get!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    edited January 2020
    LOVE all the offerings of support in here.

For anyone who needs it, here are instructions for adding a MyFitnessPal friend.
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm turning 30 in a few months and want to start my 30s healthy and more fit. We got this!
  • TraceyGallant
    TraceyGallant Posts: 2 Member
    I could also use some friends! Struggling with meal ideas more than anything. Would love to see what other people are finding
  • Hawks717
    Hawks717 Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm turning 30 in a few months and want to start my 30s healthy and more fit. We got this!

You got this!
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    I've added a few of you but I just realized I never posted on here. Feel free to add me or message me and I'll add you.

Motivation and accountability are always helpful!!
  • jpearson1289
    jpearson1289 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm struggling & looking for support myself and new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • RunningJustIncase
    RunningJustIncase Posts: 81 Member
    Thank you all for replying! I’ve tried adding you all that I didn’t already have. We can do this!
  • mcarmentsam8981
    mcarmentsam8981 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to support and would love the motivation as well - kinda hit and miss last week and was just thinking I need this!
  • InspiredBrunette
    InspiredBrunette Posts: 43 Member
    Back for the 3rd time! I just had my 5th Baby 7 month’s ago.
    2012 i lost 50lbs
    2017 i lost 65 lbs
    2020 the weight loss goal is 30lbs to reach my ultimate goal weight of 120 ❤️
    Feel free to Add me I’m very supportive 😊
  • Steph1015
    Steph1015 Posts: 119 Member
    Anyone can add me, also starting fresh with 40 pounds to lose.