3kg loss in August! we all did so well in July!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• freeloaves
    freeloaves Posts: 281
    Options
    stayed the same. fell off wagon.

Gonna start 30DS shred again and turbo fire. Yeah. Good plan. I need to do this. Only allowed 1 day off a week.

I'm mentally and physically exhausted atm, so if I can't tonight, I will tomorrow after a good night's sleep.
  • k3lly89
    k3lly89 Posts: 67
    Options
    I'm still the same as last time I checked in :cry: one more day so hopefully something to report tomorrow!!

Hope everyone is having a good last few days :heart:
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Been a bit up and down this month!! Lost and gained the same kilo or 2 :explode:

So I decided to have a break from counting calories and logging. Had a week of eating crap food, still exercising though. So I put on about 2 kilos in a week :noway: . Been back on the wagon a week or so now and I have lost the weight I gained and hopefully a little more by tomorrow. Will definately not be 3kg though!!

Oh well, hopefully next month will be better :happy:

Good luck everyone, hope you have all done better than me :wink:
  • freeloaves
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon as of today. Got a friend doing it with me. She wants to lose weight for her wedding (and so do I! lol) so we have 1.5 months to do so. We're meeting up every wed.
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I haven't done so great this month either. last time I weighed myself I was heavier than I was at the start of the month :( but I'm back on track now. At the moment I'm really just hoping to be back to 59kg but we will see :S
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 62.8 :happy: Very happy with that number considering the month I had, cannot remember the last time I was low 60's, woohoo almost to a healthy bmi!!!

I had to go back and check what my start weight was and it was 66kg so I guess I did lose 3kg after all :bigsmile:

Just got back from lunch with my Husband and little boys at a lovely child friendly cafe, we ate in peace while they played in the sandpit nearby. Ohh, Chorizo pizza and Chicken Snitzel Panini, plus the kids left over fries, haa I probably put that 3kg back on!! But I did go to the gym this morning and did 30mins on the elliptical plus have a 30min PT session (mostly weights but still had me sweating up a storm!!!) so hopefully they balance each other out :smile:

I hope you all did well this month and if not, smash it up in September :happy:
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 62.8 :happy: Very happy with that number considering the month I had, cannot remember the last time I was low 60's, woohoo almost to a healthy bmi!!!

I had to go back and check what my start weight was and it was 66kg so I guess I did lose 3kg after all :bigsmile:

Just got back from lunch with my Husband and little boys at a lovely child friendly cafe, we ate in peace while they played in the sandpit nearby. Ohh, Chorizo pizza and Chicken Snitzel Panini, plus the kids left over fries, haa I probably put that 3kg back on!! But I did go to the gym this morning and did 30mins on the elliptical plus have a 30min PT session (mostly weights but still had me sweating up a storm!!!) so hopefully they balance each other out :smile:

I hope you all did well this month and if not, smash it up in September :happy:

fantastic!!!!!
    looks like you might be our winner for august challenge!!!! welldone gorgeous you deserve it! you've worked hard and so wat if your exercise was to balance that out! good for you!
  • freeloaves
    Options
    Even though I've lost like, no weight, just saw my before and during pics of round1 JM 30DS. There was definitely a diff made. Am motivated to start again tonight. September, I will OWN YOU!
  • miss84
    miss84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well again, I havent lost the 3kg i wanted to yet, but i have lost a little. I have cracked under 57kg which i am happy with, and this thread also prompted me to start taking measurements, and those have decreased too!! Yaaay for me! I was really getting into running, doing 5km in around 33-34minutes (very good for me!) but then my boyfriend gave me his cold, grrrrr, so I havnt done any exercise for the last week. Starting to feel better now, so I want to get back into it next week. First day is spring is finally here, so some spring sunshine will motivate me to get out there!!!
  • breezad
    Options
    Well again, I havent lost the 3kg i wanted to yet, but i have lost a little. I have cracked under 57kg which i am happy with, and this thread also prompted me to start taking measurements, and those have decreased too!! Yaaay for me! I was really getting into running, doing 5km in around 33-34minutes (very good for me!) but then my boyfriend gave me his cold, grrrrr, so I havnt done any exercise for the last week. Starting to feel better now, so I want to get back into it next week. First day is spring is finally here, so some spring sunshine will motivate me to get out there!!!

great news!!!! glad you are taking measurments!!! good on you!!!!!
  • breezad
    Options
    ok so starting weight for this challenge was:
    75.7kg
    im now at 75.4kg.
    i was hoping to maintain 75.7kg to be honest and at the start of the week at 78.2kg it wasnt loking great!
    but ive turned it round well so im happy.
    this was my sick weight when i dropped heasps of kgs being really at the start of the month so im stoked with the outcome!! :)

bring on september!!! x
  • k3lly89
    Options
    Hi all,

So I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 52.5 kgs :) considering I went back to my starting weight (53.7) at the beginning of this week I'm pretty happy with this. Hopefully next month is better :)

I hope everyone else has done well xxx
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Doing my final August check in.

Currently weigh on September 1st: 140 lbs / 63.50 kg
    Starting weight August 1st: 145.5 lbs / 65.54 kg

So I've lost 4.5 lbs or 2.04 kg this month. Not the best, not terrible either. Hoping for a bigger loss in September! Bree, are you making a new group? :flowerforyou:
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    hi everyone, checking in and have to admit a lousy month and am so glad it's over, Winter has had fun with me this year, I now have the flu courtesy of fellow staffers who come to work when they are obviously sick and passing the germs to everyone, so now I've been away sick all week, I have a mountain of work waiting for me, plus end of month to run and my boss keeps calling to ask questions when I have no voice awesome!!! :grumble:
    Okay, my apologies that was my rant...

So the weight loss over August was rotten :mad: although I did manage some measurement loss. So where to now??
    Well I have 11 weeks until my overseas trip and I am not going to be this weight still.
    So a) get better b) crack this damned plateau c) loose 11 to 14kg in 11weeks and fly out with a smile on my face :wink:
    Bree, thank you for starting this thread it has been awesome, you are fantastic. If you are going to start a new group I'm there with bells on :flowerforyou:
  • freeloaves
    Options
    Also gonna be there if a new group starts!
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm home and finally able to weigh in for the end of the month. 59.3kg so I'm pretty much the same as the start of the month :(. At least this will make me work harder on my self control this month.

If there is a september group I will definately be there! :D