Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• KendraT1992
    KendraT1992 Posts: 32 Member
    I NEED MORE MOTIVATORS! I have less than 10lbs left to meet goal, and keep falling off the healthy wagon!
  • ErBear2525
    ErBear2525 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more friends, support, and motivation!
  • ClaireCondie
    ClaireCondie Posts: 1 Member
    Hello I need buddies too, left sw group in Oct having lost 8st (didn't like 5he new consultant 🙈) , put one back on gotta get it and some more off. Motivate me!
  • SCSI22
    SCSI22 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for some motivation and support! Feel free to add me 💗
  • Tartan82
    Tartan82 Posts: 6 Member
    I need friends too :) Feel free for you all to add me and I'll add you back x
  • canthony3505
    canthony3505 Posts: 35 Member
    anyone who wants to add me so they can stay on me about doing better, feel free. I'll nag you in return.
  • jtappan
    jtappan Posts: 11 Member
    Hello! I'm definitely not new here but would love some new, motivating friends.

I'm a single mama with 2 kids, work full time and have been loving logging what I eat. Next step- exercising regularly! Let's help one another :)
  • kimspearey
    kimspearey Posts: 19 Member
    I could really do with some supportive friends and motivation xx TIA
  • Togetherstronger
    Togetherstronger Posts: 45 Member
    always looking for new friends, add away , it will be a giggle :)
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 136 Member
    Sure, add me. Always up for new friends.
  • pafitzg7
    pafitzg7 Posts: 2 Member
    After numerous stumbles I'm back but still struggling to lose the weight and keep motivated 🙈😊
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    More friends always welcome
  • golharouni
    golharouni Posts: 1 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

hi
  • Not new to MFP. But I just survived cancer last year so looking to get back on track and seeking motivational friends.. Blessed be!
  • JaeH45
    JaeH45 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me! Need more motivating friends :)
  • bchickpea
    bchickpea Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I'd love some friends to help keep me motivated! 2020 is the year to change my life. I'm 36 and nearly 19 stone. I need to shift some weight and make my body a healthier place which will serve me well into old age. Im a mum of 2 whos working full time so finding time for exercise is sometimes tricky. Trying to make this year the year! Please go ahead and add me for support and motivation x
  • RichardHaw
    RichardHaw Posts: 17 Member
    I've been off of MyFitnessPal for a bit, trying other things and that didn't work out well at all. Looking to get motivated and back on track. Feel free to add me.
  • ErBear2525
    ErBear2525 Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2020
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more friends, support, and motivation!

*Edited to add* If your a perv, don't friend request me. The amount of tasteless inboxes I received on a fitness forum yesterday is ridiculous :|
  • JustMeJustEm06
    JustMeJustEm06 Posts: 136 Member
    Always game for more support!
  • kdaniellem8091
    kdaniellem8091 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m not that new here but I could use some motivation and friends!!