It aint over til the slim woman sings...I'm "SANGING", cause I reached my ultimate DREAM goal today!

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Congratulations!
    idaevon wrote: »
    Congrats!!!!! Having done something similar myself I know that takes a LOT of consistent hard work. Ten years ago I weighed 216# and I'm at 138 now (consistent weight between 125-138 pounds 4 years now, fluctuating between those two numbers). What a wonderful wonderful accomplishment. Keep on keeping on!!!!
    I really NEVER take pics of my meals, but had my hubby take this pic for me so I can post it on the "What we're eating" thread and decided to post it here instead. When I was obese and overweight, my upper body was HUGE (I was big all over--at my largest, my waist was 48-50 inches), that was where I carried the greater majority of my weight in my upper body. When I looked at this pic, I noticed how slim & trim I am now--I'm so ultra super GLAD at the way I look and feel now. I wanted to post it on this thread for memories/records sake, when I look back at this thread.

Fantastic!

<3 LOVE you guys! Thanks so much for your replies :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    You have done an amazing job- God has truly blessed you and you have inspired all of us with your hard work and determination!!!!1 yay you!!1
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    You are amazing! Congratulations on your success!! YOU DID IT!
  • fitjanny
    fitjanny Posts: 11 Member
    Wow, I don't know you, but I'm happy for you, happy for your resilience and persistence. Go on witcha bad self! You go girl!
  • cnanababy
    cnanababy Posts: 9 Member
    AWESOME!! Congratulations!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    Wow wow wow! Fantastic job!
    I too have been on here since early 2012. Lost 65 then in Dec 2012 we lost our 26 yo son. And I derailed and gained it all back.
    Then tried keto and down to 210 as of Dec 2018 and gained 35 lbs back.

So your story is a great inspiration. I have been here so long that it is good to know there is hope!

Happy for you, congrats!
  • carolbooth1946
    carolbooth1946 Posts: 1 Member
    Well done you
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    So very happy for you! Way to go. That is very inspiring and exciting. You smashed your goal (and I love the slippers too)
  • ferniejoy67
    ferniejoy67 Posts: 11 Member
    That is SOOOOO inspiring!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    I want to give mega shout outs and grateful THANKS to everyone who took the time, care/interest and encouragement to ALL who have replied to my "success story". Your kind words and thoughts means so much to me! <3o:)<3

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRRI7fgvtCgLsRWiWPzMQuv_jK0vKg-zgVYfCO738JBZVAJYsDc
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Congratulations...I'm so happy for you
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Awesome Job!!! WOOT! Good luck in maintenance!
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    wtg...congratulations
  • guil0095
    guil0095 Posts: 327 Member
    Congrats, way to go! :smile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Thanks again so much to ALL who replied! <3o:)<3
  • delmasivy1
    delmasivy1 Posts: 34 Member
    I'm very happy for you. Congrats! You deserve to sing. Sing as loud as you can!!! Hats off to you!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    delmasivy1 wrote: »
    I'm very happy for you. Congrats! You deserve to sing. Sing as loud as you can!!! Hats off to you!

Thank ya kindly, and I LOVE your avatar/member pic so much!!!!!
    "There is no elevator to success...you have to take the stairs" Wow, that's super inspirational and thought provoking to/for me!
  • rachachmpls
    rachachmpls Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations!!! Super impressive, such an inspiration!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Wonderful, fabulous post! Congrats on all your hard won success! Love the slippers and your great attitude!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Congratulations OP! You have reached the hard part.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!