Lost, gained and back at it again

Options
HEY!

I just wanted to post this so it could speak to anyone who reached their goal weight and then managed o gain some weigh back again :(
I had lost 30 pounds and i have gained 15 back! I dnt know exactly how it happened but i am determind to loss it again! Fo nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! I just wanted to ask if anyone is in the same boat? any support would be so amazing! message me if you want like a buddy weight loss thing or if u have any words of wisedom if uve been there..
anything reallY!
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    HEY!

I just wanted to post this so it could speak to anyone who reached their goal weight and then managed o gain some weigh back again :(
    I had lost 30 pounds and i have gained 15 back! I dnt know exactly how it happened but i am determind to loss it again! Fo nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! I just wanted to ask if anyone is in the same boat? any support would be so amazing! message me if you want like a buddy weight loss thing or if u have any words of wisedom if uve been there..
    anything reallY!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    I am exactly where you are. I had lost 20lbs and have gained 14 back and have lost 2. The difference is I know what I did. I stopped using my food diary and would just have a "bite" here and there. I had lost my twenty with another method. Now I am using this website and religiously entering my food and exercise. No more excuses. I felt so good at my goal weight and I could wear anything without embarrassment. Now I have the back fat back! So, here we go again! I truly think, though, that this time, with reading what you all say on a daily basis, responding, being able to post what is up with me, and using the food diary, I will be successful and will be able to reach and stay at my goal. I now feel accountable to myself AND all of you! We are in this together!!!!! :heart:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing but never got to my goal. So I gained even more back. I now look at this site as my new life style. I won't stop using it! :glasses:
    It is so important to keep track of what i am eating. I can go overboard easily if I don't.
    Good luck with your goals!!:flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Yah, ME! :frown:

After more than a hundred pound weight loss 6 years ago, I went back to work full-time last year and gained 20 pounds. I joined the Y January 9th though and am halfway back to my goal weight.

I had done great keeping it off while I exercised though! For all those years! So I know it can be done, I just can't get slack about it again.

Get back in the swing of exercise and being accountable for everything you put in your mouth! It's the only way to go.
  • skittlesoup
    skittlesoup Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I lost 45 lbs and have gained back 40. So I am back at it again. Health problems are making it a little tougher for me this time but I am taking it one day at a time.
    Calorie counting and watching what I eat is about all I can do right now because exercise just makes my pain worse. The weather is starting to get nicer here so I may start walking...even if it's just around the block. I used to be a crazy power walker...now I am more like a turtle :laugh: