JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 103

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,266 Member
    28, 5'5"
    OSW: 164.2
    GW: 140 (will adjust if needed once I reach this)

Previous Rounds:
    R69 EW: 158.1
    R70 EW: 156.5
    R71 EW: 156.3
    R72 EW: 156.3
    R73 EW: 155.2
    R74 EW: 155.4
    R75 EW: 156.1
    R76 EW: 155.6
    R77 EW: DNW
    R78 EW: DNW
    R79 EW: DNW
    R80 EW: 153.2
    R81 EW: 154.3
    R82 EW: 154.1
    R83 EW: DNW
    R84 EW: 156.5
    R85 EW: Did Not Participate (DNP)
    R86 EW: DNP
    R87 EW: DNP
    R88 EW: DNP
    R89 EW: 156.7
    R90 EW: DNW
    R91 EW: 160.1
    R92 EW: Sick - DNW
    R93 EW: 159.3
    R94 EW: 156.1
    R95 EW: DNW
    R96 EW: DNW
    R97 EW: DNW, vacation
    R98 EW: 154.5
    R99 EW: 155.9
    <3 R100 <3 EW: 152.8
    R101 EW: 149.7 (1/15)
    R102 EW: 149.0

Last weight
    01/27 - 149.0

Day, Weight, Comment
    01/28 - 149.0
    01/29 - 150.1
    01/30 - 149.7
    01/31 - 148.6
    02/01 - 149.3 - Had Fire Brigade Appreciation dinner last night and they catered in fajitas so I'm sure this is a sodium and slightly later than normal dinner time bump. Not at all worried about it. We catered for 20 and there were six of us so we each got to take home some food which I'm about to dig into as I'm well past my fasting time (I got busy/distracted and I'm just now starting to feel a bit hungry). Going to try to weigh in tomorrow morning (will be an early morning, I have to leave my house before the time I normally wake up for work!) but I'll have to remember my weight so I can post once I'm at the airport. I'm so excited to see my BF and the crew, even if only for a few hours, and nervous for this interview all at the same time. Its an odd combination of emotions. Purged a lot of the donation stuff from my house. Only 2 more bags I need to drop off that I didn't have room to take in my car today. Otherwise, its organizing and packing more of the non-essentials just in case Monday goes better than I expect (municipal company so it usually takes a bit longer to go through the hiring process -- don't expect to hear yes or no on the job right away but I'm going to be prepared in case).
    02/02 - TBD - Fly out to Texas early. Will try to weigh in and post.
    02/03 - DNW - Interview in Texas!
    02/04
    02/05
    02/06

Previous Day's Comments
    01/28 - Holding steady. TOM finally arrived and so this uptick from my low last round must have a little influence from that. Traveling for work today so a 2 hour commute each way ): At least I get paid mileage reimbursement at a good rate for it. Get to talk to my boss today for a question he had about my pay 2 weeks ago. He didn't approve my pay and the pay window closed yesterday so we get the payout Friday. If I don't get paid Friday, I'm in a very very very bad situation. I'm a little peeved at my boss that I even need to be worried about getting paid Friday. This happened 2 weeks ago today! Why are you bringing it up so late and risking my pay?! Please help me not stress eat... I've been tossing and turning all night, barely got restful sleep. And during those times I tossed and turned, I was absolutely freezing, despite usually being too hot under all those layers.
    01/29 - Found my TOM bloat plus some. At a work conference and food is provided. I started getting dizzy and lightheaded so I went to get some food and the only thing available was a donut so I ate that. Then catered Chick-Fil-A (delicious, but not exactly nutritious). Not sure what today's catered lunch will be. Hopefully they have a fruit tray for breakfast again (the fruit was gone by the time I got dizzy) and I'm going to get some early so I can snack once I break my fast (lunch is an hour later than I normally eat it and I break my fast between 1030-11, 11 being the plant's normal lunch break). At least fruit will hold me over an hour. Just have 2 yoga (YWA HOME) practices to do today and I'm all caught up! I really do love it. Calendar should be out today for February. Pretty excited!
    01/30 - Back on the downward trend. Got my logistics (flights, hotel, etc) coordinated yesterday for my interview Monday. Apparently the hiring manager is excited about this which makes me nervous and excited (more so than I already was). Lunch ready for today and tomorrow. Have a steak for dinner and a Fire Brigade dinner/awards tomorrow to get me through to Saturday food-wise. Pushing water. I tried to yesterday but it was rough trying to drive home with a full bladder every 2-3 seconds it felt like! Today I'm at my home office so it'll be easier (: Caught up with HOME yoga, today is the last day, tomorrow is close-out. I already have February's calendar printed and I'm going to try to stick with that (pending any life updates). Now time to read and get caught up on everybody over the last 2 days! I was able to post but not read
    01/31 - Aaaaand back down. Now lets maintain this for the weekend at the very least. I'd like a drop, but with the travel Sunday and Monday, maintaining would be best for me that way I know I'm doing something right. Maybe I'm odd but I hate using the bathroom on planes so I typically don't hydrate enough when I'm flying (though I always have a water bottle with me to sip on, I know its not enough). Today is a good day. I scheduled payments to pay off one credit card (a whole $25), paid a little more than minimum on the the other credit card (I had paid off with consolidation but car maintenance got me), and made my first payment on my new loan (the consolidation loan. Has no early payoff penalty, lower interest rate, and I don't have to calculate how much I can pay each card each month. Maybe not the best route, but I froze all my credit cards so I can't increase those anymore and I can't increase my loan so it definitely helps me mentally tackle things). I'm feeling extremely positive and today's weigh in just made me feel that much better.
    02/01
    02/02
    02/03
    02/04
    02/05

weight.png

Lots & lots of good luck winging it's way to you for the interview and enjoy your time with BF, have a good journey x.