Eurybe Warriors - Week 1 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    These are tough and I'm kicking myself in the *kitten* for telling Gary about these monsters LOL

OHHHH - We're going to have to find a way to make you pay! only kidding, captain!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    These are tough and I'm kicking myself in the *kitten* for telling Gary about these monsters LOL

OHHHH - We're going to have to find a way to make you pay! only kidding, captain!

Yeah...when I saw that...I was thinking the same thing....Lukybug is the one to blame for this HELL!!! lol
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    Trust me ladies, I'm seriously kicking my own *kitten* for telling Gary about the Globe Jumps LOL

We were given a mini challenge for this week since it's a "short" week. If you can do a 3 minute bear walk, you will earn an extra point for the team. If you do this mini challenge, please add at the end of your weekly recap "add 1 point for bear walk".
  • tbhoover
    Options
    We only have to do the bear walk 1 time to get the extra point?
  • rosy_rsls
    rosy_rsls Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump! i also meant to ask how we log them onto our exercise?
  • tbhoover
    Options
    I think for logging these things you just have to have a HRM to know what you are burning.
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Today's Bushman series done :o) my shoulders are aching lol
  • lukybug
    Options
    We only have to do the bear walk 1 time to get the extra point?

Bear walk 1 time, but for 3 minutes straight. It's harder than it looks. Your hams will probably start burning :)
  • _Corinne_
    Options
    Re: Bear Walk - My little kid is going to LAUGH!!!
  • lukybug
    Options
    Bump! i also meant to ask how we log them onto our exercise?

My exercise diary is public so you can open it to view how I log it. I use an HRM though so I know how many cals I burn during my strength training too.
  • lilallen05
    Options
    Man these challenges are tough!!! this is gona be a good month!!! :D
  • _Corinne_
    Options
    weekly recap
    challenges done
    water over
    under calories
    bear walk done
    tbhoover's bear walk done
    ps bear walks are brutal
  • topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Update

Challenges are done.
    Water done
    Under on my calories
    I did the Bear Walk. (My dog thought I was playing with her and kept getting in my face)
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Week one Update
    Water done
    calories under
    challenges done
    Bear Walk done
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Week One Update
    Water done
    Calories Under
    Challenges done ( i did the easy one this week, will do the harder ones next week)
    Bear Walk to do tonight

Can anyone explain how to put our signature on my posts? I'm not the best with computers so it's gotta be in dummy terms. Thanks ladies!!
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Challenge, water, calories check!!!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    NewB question - where do I let you know everything I have done this first week?
  • tbhoover
    Options
    Week update

Challenge done
    Water done
    Bear walk done
    Calories over on my rest day
  • lukybug
    Options
    NewB question - where do I let you know everything I have done this first week?

Everything as far as where to post/send stuff is in the very first post. I think I addressed all questions that arose from the first challenge. If you have anymore though, please feel free to ask.
  • lukybug
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA. The summer coming to a close always gets crazy busy.

There is a blog page for the exercises now. How freakin' cool is that? LOL The links for the workouts are there too. Follow this link for the blog - http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/

Here are the week 2 Pygymy challenges - Please read everything listed in the parenthesis too.

Day 1 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats, 1.5 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT! BTW If you did all the walking congratulations you completed 4.5 miles. A 5k is only 3.1 Still sure you can’t do a 5K? Next week we’re going to see!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Two Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog an extra mile this week. (This is a mile above days 1, 3, 5) If you choose you would 1 mile for daily and 1 mile for weekly on days 1,3,5. For each day you do an extra mile your team will get an additional bonus point. 1 point per day per participant)

IF YOU ARE FEELING TIRED AND SORE THAT IS TERRIFIC! THAT MEANS THAT WEAKNESS IS LEAVING YOUR BODY AND YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER! IF YOU FEEL NOTHING THEN YOU EITHER NEED TO INCREASE YOUR RATE OR WEIGHT OR MOVE TO BUSHMEN!

Keep going strong!