The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    plee1974 wrote: Β»
    5u1xkfd4vegf.jpg
    Been at this exercise malarkey for just over a year now..... coming up for 46.... Wish I'd done it years ago.....

Same here man - nice work
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    5u1xkfd4vegf.jpg
    Been at this exercise malarkey for just over a year now..... coming up for 46.... Wish I'd done it years ago.....

Same here man - nice work

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ me too!!
    But you’re doing it now and you look great πŸ‘πŸΌ
    Nice work 😊
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    5u1xkfd4vegf.jpg

Great work, man.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    So life is a constant struggle to feel good about and love yourself.
    I have spent most of my life wishing that I had self confidence like others seem to have but I honestly feel like this is something that we all struggle with.
    I found this pic on my camera roll the other day and I like it. It made me feel good about myself. So I made it my profile pic and I’m sharing it with you peeps to say that I want to begin a journey now to love and feel good about myself.....
    And I hope that you all are having a great day.
    Big Hugs to you all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

My beautiful friend πŸ’—
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    I have spent most of my life wishing that I had self confidence like others seem to have but I honestly feel like this is something that we all struggle with.
    I found this pic on my camera roll the other day and I like it. It made me feel good about myself. So I made it my profile pic and I’m sharing it with you peeps to say that I want to begin a journey now to love and feel good about myself.....
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

You look great Dani - your hard work has paid off
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited February 2020
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

Dani, you are beautiful inside and out. You're one of the sweetest I know. Hope you know I'm not the only one with that opinion of you. Hope you have a wonderful evening! 😊
  • ketocurves889
    ketocurves889 Posts: 151 Member
    5u1xkfd4vegf.jpg

You look great! Keep up the good work 😊
  • ketocurves889
    ketocurves889 Posts: 151 Member
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

It's a really good picture. You look beautiful! 😊
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    pn9bzoc2aavf.jpeg
    yk2zbl0z23nq.jpeg
    efgsex6mmvrx.jpeg
    8i0tc0ekatxn.jpeg

It's my 31st and I got dolled up to stay in my pjs. Someone witness how good my makeup is. πŸ₯³

You are so pretty. Happy Birthday!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

Even the most beautiful person has insecurities. We all struggle with self love one way or another but you put yourself out there and shared your lovely face and we thank ya πŸ€—
  • yogidani77
    @_Miss_chievous_
    @cdubks88
    @cowsfan12
    @ketocurves889
    @r3d_butt3rfly_
    Thank you so much for your kind words!!
    You are all so sweet and such an encouragement to me and countless others ❀️
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

Aww, I love this ❀️ and can completely relate. Slowly getting there day by day!
    You are lovely and beautiful, inside and out! Sending hugs right back πŸ€—
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    pn9bzoc2aavf.jpeg
    yk2zbl0z23nq.jpeg
    efgsex6mmvrx.jpeg
    8i0tc0ekatxn.jpeg

It's my 31st and I got dolled up to stay in my pjs. Someone witness how good my makeup is. πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday!! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚ Your makeup is totally gorgeous 🀩
  • yogidani77
    pn9bzoc2aavf.jpeg
    yk2zbl0z23nq.jpeg
    efgsex6mmvrx.jpeg
    8i0tc0ekatxn.jpeg

pn9bzoc2aavf.jpeg
    yk2zbl0z23nq.jpeg
    efgsex6mmvrx.jpeg
    8i0tc0ekatxn.jpeg

pn9bzoc2aavf.jpeg
    yk2zbl0z23nq.jpeg
    efgsex6mmvrx.jpeg
    8i0tc0ekatxn.jpeg

Yes!!! You look great! Happy Birthday!!
    It’s my niece’s birthday, too πŸ₯°
  • yogidani77
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

Aww, I love this ❀️ and can completely relate. Slowly getting there day by day!
    You are lovely and beautiful, inside and out! Sending hugs right back πŸ€—

Thanks for the hugs and the love ❀️
    I’m glad to hear you are working your way to feeling good about yourself as well because you are already frickin’ awesome to me πŸ€—
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,492 Member
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

Great Pix! You got this!