The NEW selfie thread with no rules

18718728748768771519

Replies

  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    pn9bzoc2aavf.jpeg
    yk2zbl0z23nq.jpeg
    efgsex6mmvrx.jpeg
    8i0tc0ekatxn.jpeg


    It's my 31st and I got dolled up to stay in my pjs. Someone witness how good my makeup is. 🥳

    Happy Birthday!! 🥳🎂 Your makeup is totally gorgeous 🤩
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    theresa120 wrote: »
    pn9bzoc2aavf.jpeg
    yk2zbl0z23nq.jpeg
    efgsex6mmvrx.jpeg
    8i0tc0ekatxn.jpeg


    It's my 31st and I got dolled up to stay in my pjs. Someone witness how good my makeup is. 🥳

    Happy Birthday!! 🥳🎂 Your makeup is totally gorgeous 🤩
    theresa120 wrote: »
    pn9bzoc2aavf.jpeg
    yk2zbl0z23nq.jpeg
    efgsex6mmvrx.jpeg
    8i0tc0ekatxn.jpeg


    It's my 31st and I got dolled up to stay in my pjs. Someone witness how good my makeup is. 🥳

    Happy Birthday!! 🥳🎂 Your makeup is totally gorgeous 🤩
    theresa120 wrote: »
    pn9bzoc2aavf.jpeg
    yk2zbl0z23nq.jpeg
    efgsex6mmvrx.jpeg
    8i0tc0ekatxn.jpeg


    It's my 31st and I got dolled up to stay in my pjs. Someone witness how good my makeup is. 🥳

    Happy Birthday!! 🥳🎂 Your makeup is totally gorgeous 🤩

    Yes!!! You look great! Happy Birthday!!
    It’s my niece’s birthday, too 🥰
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    theresa120 wrote: »
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    So life is a constant struggle to feel good about and love yourself.
    I have spent most of my life wishing that I had self confidence like others seem to have but I honestly feel like this is something that we all struggle with.
    I found this pic on my camera roll the other day and I like it. It made me feel good about myself. So I made it my profile pic and I’m sharing it with you peeps to say that I want to begin a journey now to love and feel good about myself.....
    And I hope that you all are having a great day.
    Big Hugs to you all 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

    Aww, I love this ❤️ and can completely relate. Slowly getting there day by day!
    You are lovely and beautiful, inside and out! Sending hugs right back 🤗

    Thanks for the hugs and the love ❤️
    I’m glad to hear you are working your way to feeling good about yourself as well because you are already frickin’ awesome to me 🤗
  • karlschaeffer
    karlschaeffer Posts: 1,395 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    So life is a constant struggle to feel good about and love yourself.
    I have spent most of my life wishing that I had self confidence like others seem to have but I honestly feel like this is something that we all struggle with.
    I found this pic on my camera roll the other day and I like it. It made me feel good about myself. So I made it my profile pic and I’m sharing it with you peeps to say that I want to begin a journey now to love and feel good about myself.....
    And I hope that you all are having a great day.
    Big Hugs to you all 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
    il0dhsf23wvg.jpeg

    Great Pix! You got this!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    tams_89 wrote: »
    w47by1hncprn.jpg
    Lazy day 😊

    You look super chill in this pic. 😊 Looking pretty as always. Have a great week!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    ddicgixowrtu.jpeg

    The picture’s a few years old.

    This a great picture. 😊 So cute. Have a great week!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    sfendel wrote: »
    be6rkxhemas3.jpg


    You look great. You have a wonderful smile. 😊 Have a fantastic week!
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    dqaxaudort53.jpeg

    Your blue eyes are pretty and the hair to match. You don't need the filter.....you look great! 😊 Hope you have a wonderful week!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    swazzom93 wrote: »
    ezzlmyeabyiq.jpeg
    I weighed myself on the 3rd Jan, and I was the heaviest I’ve ever been. So I’ve taken control of my life and in the past month lost 7.1kg so far, this year will be the year I finally get to goal.

    Good for you!!!!
    You can do this 😊
    The smile on your face is full of hope and determination!
    I can’t wait to see your progress ♥️
  • rickigageby
    rickigageby Posts: 149 Member
    I’m at the lowest weight I’ve ever been at in my adult life. 4gnyg7et76mv.jpeg
    21xsoccpuspc.png

    Omg darlin you are gorgeous!!!😍💃😎🙌🤗😘
    Congrats on all your hard work hun!💗

    Thank you beautiful 😍❤️
  • rickigageby
    rickigageby Posts: 149 Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    I’m at the lowest weight I’ve ever been at in my adult life. 4gnyg7et76mv.jpeg
    21xsoccpuspc.png

    Congratulations ♥️♥️♥️
    You look fabulous and I hope you feel just as good 🤗

    Thanks beautiful and it really is a breath of fresh air! ❤️
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    imfornd70 wrote: »
    gsrqj0h9kpj4.jpg


    Morning all no sleep last night... Up for 25 hours now

    Looking good even without sleep!
    I hope you get some rest soon :)
  • imfornd70
    imfornd70 Posts: 552 Member
    Morning all no sleep last night... Up for 25 hours now[/quote]

    Looking good even without sleep!
    I hope you get some rest soon :)[/quote]

    Ill be ok --- the gym a good dinner and bed - be right as rain - TY ;)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,140 Member
    ddicgixowrtu.jpeg

    The picture’s a few years old.

    Revive @Versicolour 's 'Throwback Thursday' thread :)

    Yes! It has been a while since we had throwbacks