SUPERBOWL!!!!

Replies

• AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Also. That was one heck of a game. Lived up to the hype in my eyes.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »
    Also. That was one heck of a game. Lived up to the hype in my eyes.

Agreed... all around good show
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    *kitten* yeah, we won!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don't have to wait another 50 years to see them do it before I die now.

So awesome! I think all of Missouri & Kansas is booming with fireworks currently. I'm not a big sports fan but super thrilled.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    e8cf3xocp2m4.jpg
    CHIEFS!!!!

Cheifs .... Neners.... pfffft !

Shakira !!

giphy.gif

She's super hot
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Loved the game....and i think Shakira blew away JLo......

She was born and raised in Colombia, and she’s mixed with Lebanese she’s always gonna be more... saucier then your average.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Haha....Colombia is not know for there performers......but in this case she outshined the Boricua ;)
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Haha....Colombia is not know for there performers......but in this case she outshined the Boricua ;)

Can we talk about it or should I just let it go?
  • bojack5
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I’m just going to say that there’s a lot of great performers from South America just because you don’t know of them doesn’t mean they don’t exist right 🙂

Sure
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Great game! Fireworks were going off for hours in KC last night. My poor dog would not come out from under the couch. lol
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I didn’t get to see it because work but watched the halftime performance afterwards. Shakira and J. Lo both look amazing and did a good job. I hope to age as well as them.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    This was the best Superbowl I've seen in a very long time. The game was really great and Shakira and J Lo rocked it!! Two amazingly beautiful and talented women!! Girl crush!!!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    I did not know how great and powerful Demi Lovato's voice was. I wish they would have put the camera on the flyover earlier. Great game, missed most of the halftime show but what I did see was entertaining.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I'm glad y'all enjoyed the halftime show and aren't *kitten* about it. Lots of people around here turned it into some sort of racist/sexist thing complaining about the "scantily clad" ladies and the "Mexican speak" when we live in America. So much cringe.

On the one hand, I find that hilarious to get upset over, on the other hand? Yeesh.. this country still has such a long, long way to go still.

Also, people can speak Spanish and not be from Mexico. There are loads of other countries with entertainers and famous people that aren't Mexico that speak the language. :expressionless:
  • bojack5
    I'm glad y'all enjoyed the halftime show and aren't *kitten* about it. Lots of people around here turned it into some sort of racist/sexist thing complaining about the "scantily clad" ladies and the "Mexican speak" when we live in America. So much cringe.

On the one hand, I find that hilarious to get upset over, on the other hand? Yeesh.. this country still has such a long, long way to go still.

Also, people can speak Spanish and not be from Mexico. There are loads of other countries with entertainers and famous people that aren't Mexico that speak the language. :expressionless:

I am Puerto Rican.....i have been called "mexican" ever since i moved out of NYC to the suburbs. Lots of ignorant people
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    edited February 2020
    The game was entertaining, it is nice to see a team that hasn't won a SB in awhile win.

As far as the halftime show - as much as it is great seeing attractive women in virtually no clothing prancing around and shoving their a**es in our faces, I would rather see more music-oriented / less image-oriented performers. You know, with actual singing and instruments, things like that...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    edited February 2020
    the best part IMO, of the superbowl half time show, was the lip syncing

ninja edit: also, the best part of the whole game was Brady's fake retirement commercial
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    The game was entertaining, it is nice to see a team that hasn't won a SB in awhile win.

As far as the halftime show - as much as it is great seeing attractive women in virtually no clothing prancing around and shoving their a**es in our faces, I would rather see more music-oriented / less image-oriented performers. You know, with actual singing and instruments, things like that...

But that duo *kitten* shaking 👌