How much progress does it look like I've made on my stomach?

Options

Replies

• 96leah
    96leah Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Alex wrote: »
    Quick Staff Note - this discussion was cleaned up and merged with another the OP posted. If you have something constructive to offer that hasn't already been said, please post away. Thanks to everyone who has tried to provide a helpful response to the OP. Please remember what its like to be new to a community, don't assume someone who doesn't have it all down is a troll, if you can't be kind, move on. Report concerns, don't feed them.

Thank you Alex. Does it look to you as though I've made progress, in terms of weight loss, between the grey dress and red dress photos? Not many people have answered this question, because my comparison 'after' photo was not in my original post.
    Many thanks.
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I don't see much difference in the abdomen area, but it appears to me that your waistline is much smaller and that your rear end is more lifted with more of a curvature from rear end to lower back and waist area. I'm not really comfortable commenting on others shapes, and you look fine in both photos.
  • 96leah
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    96leah wrote: »
    Quick Staff Note - this discussion was cleaned up and merged with another the OP posted. If you have something constructive to offer that hasn't already been said, please post away. Thanks to everyone who has tried to provide a helpful response to the OP. Please remember what its like to be new to a community, don't assume someone who doesn't have it all down is a troll, if you can't be kind, move on. Report concerns, don't feed them.

Thank you Alex. Does it look to you as though I've made progress, in terms of weight loss, between the grey dress and red dress photos? Not many people have answered this question, because my comparison 'after' photo was not in my original post.
    Many thanks.

That's not why I didn't answer your question. I found the fact that you used a picture taken while the person was moving to be very odd, and not something I have ever seen anyone do before. Also, unlike all the other B&A pictures I have seen, there's no way to tell that they are of the same person.

If you post an after pic that is clearly in the same room as the before pic, I would feel more comfortable commenting.

All of the photographs are of me - the first two were taken at a house, when I was in the background of someone else's photo that ended up on social media. The second red dress one is a selfie I took in a changing room. Both dresses are skin tight.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    It's just not possible to tell from those photos, as others have said. They need to be as identical as you can get them.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

Many thanks.

That's not why I didn't answer your question. I found the fact that you used a picture taken while the person was moving to be very odd, and not something I have ever seen anyone do before. Also, unlike all the other B&A pictures I have seen, there's no way to tell that they are of the same person.

If you post an after pic that is clearly in the same room as the before pic, I would feel more comfortable commenting.

All of the photographs are of me - the first two were taken at a house, when I was in the background of someone else's photo that ended up on social media. The second red dress one is a selfie I took in a changing room. Both dresses are skin tight.

The first dress is not skintight and you've already said you're wearing tights. You can't do anything about the quality of these photos and you're not going to get the answers you're looking for, so perhaps just take onboard the advice given and take some better photos going forward and take measurements.

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,609 Member
    Options
    The red dress person looks leaner to me. This could be because the red dress makes them so. Because the poses are different. Or... because they are leaner!
  • 96leah
    Options
    0oukmax3kjqy.png
  • 96leah
    Options
    As many people said on your other thread, you need to post a proper, clear photo. Not one where you are moving, where it's blurry, or where you are wearing several layers of clothes.

Standing still in front of a full length mirror or taken by a friend wearing something skin tight like gym clothes.

I know the photo is a bit grainy, but the clothes are skin tight, and I think it's clear enough to see what my body size is.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I will answer. You look slim. Any sort of seated position has the opportunity to squish our midsections a tad, even when we're in great shape.
This discussion has been closed.