Women 200lb+, Let's Stay Fired Up This February!!!

Options

Replies

• VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I just started (again) Jan 2, 2020. I had gained close to 50 lbs after the birth of my last (third) child in 2015. I have lost and gained back the same 25ish lbs three or four times. 255 is the heaviest I have ever been. I normally stayed around 200-210 and was happy with that even though for my height it's about 20-25lbs overweight. My goal weight of 180 is to be within a normal BMI.

5'9"
    SW: 255
    CW: 238
    GW: 180

February Goal -10lbs

Good luck everyone!

(Sorry for the double post everyone!)

You can do it! In fact, it looks like you're already almost a quarter of the way there! What kinds of changes have you made so far to get you where you are?
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,300 Member
    Options
    Too many posts to catch up with a useless phone and the wrong glasses, but a big thumbs up to the person who reached Onederland and for the budgeting analogy for logging calories @speyerj
  • lilann1961
    lilann1961 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have been very diligent in my logging, drinking water, staying very, very close to my calories and not having any alcohol (last Sunday being a day for none of that) this week. I think I undid the damage from the Super Bowl. So I definitely met my goal this week 😂. I downloaded Couch to 10K and actually measured into week 4. I have still opted to start at week 1 day 1 due to my previous plantar fasciitis that took a year to overcome. And now I’m snowed in 😂.

Figured Fridays are my best weigh-in day.

SW: 245 (I did not weigh before the Super Bowl)
    CW: 240
    Feb GW: a consistent 237
    GW 1: 199
    UGW: 155
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    @Savannah80 why 3 liters of water? That seems like a lot of water. When someone is dehydrated they are usually put on 3-4 liters of IV fluids a day. Most people only need about 2 liters daily to maintain normal body systems. Are you flushing it all out? No swelling anywhere like hands or feet? I wonder if some of what you are seeing is related to water retention.

Also, 1/2 lb is great!!
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    ** adding, that 2 liters is accumulated through food and drink