Women 200lb+, Let's Stay Fired Up This February!!!

Options

Replies

• bluffgirl67
    bluffgirl67 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @gonna_reach_the_goal33 You are doing great!! Having the 189 in such close sight is going to be a wonderful motivator.

@speyerj Look at you throwing that gauntlet lol. A bunch of my friends keep posting about their hikes on fb. I want that!! So I'm gonna pick up your challenge, find a beginner trail (I live at the bottom of Appalachia so we have beautiful hiking places), and build up my stamina for a March hike. I will take hubby with me because I know he won't mind going at my pace. He hikes mountains all the time during fall to harvest ginseng and is in shape.

@BrownSugar174 You are in the zone!! I know your sister would be so proud of how you have taken control of your health. <3

@theleadmare Great job on planning lunch out. I like the idea of looking at this as just another part of being an adult. So true. Also what a nice NSV. Between the jeans and bra your body changes are really showing. I know the weight of breast volume was one of my instigators. I would lie down at night and the heaviness was literally painful. I would often roll up a bath towel to put in between when laying on my side. Anything to help ease the pressure.

@CupcakeCrusoe Thanks. I've noticed you've been logging those grams. :smile: I've never been one to step out. I much prefer the shadows and hugging the wall. I'm not sure how adventurous I will become. I'm going to start writing down things I want to try instead of just dreaming of them in my head.

@Aerohead21 Great visit!! Yes, you will get there. Look at all you've already accomplished. It's nice your dr is confident in your ability to lower the bp on your own. He sees the work too.

@cory17 There is going to be ups and down. What matters is how you handle the downs. Focus on logging accurately every bit and every day while keeping at or a hair under your goal. It will happen for you. :smile:
  • lbostic89
    lbostic89 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @speyerj my husband told me the same thing...don't worry about it! I think this is just a fear response, logically that makes sense to me but the insecurity and fear portion of my brain...ehh what can I do
  • VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    @bluffgirl67 Thank you! And yeah it's a delicate balance lol

@torihudson6 Exactly. I did try to budget for it, but went overboard and should have limited myself to one slice and one snack. Oh well, that's over.
  • BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @Candyn617 Great Job!!