Women 200lb+, Let's Stay Fired Up This February!!!

Replies

• VictorSmashes
    VictorSmashes Posts: 173 Member
    @KeriA Makes sense! On the other hand, my TP usage has probably tripled since I started drinking multiple Liters. I think I'm at 2 L again and it's only 7pm.

Also, I didn't see this before, but sorry about your kitty!! Much love <3
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    svm569 wrote: »
    Yesterday was my weigh in day and I commented that I hadn’t lost much. My thinking for that was that Aunt Flo had paid me a visit that week. Well yesterday was her last day here. I weighed in this morning to see if my period had had any effect on my weight loss. Well lo and behold I lost 600grams overnight (1.3 lbs). Bringing my total weight loss for this week to 1.2kg (2.6 lbs). I’ve just entered my 3rd week and this information has been quite valuable. I’m wondering if this will be a pattern each time I start a new cycle. Have you ladies noticed any sort of pattern at that time of the month?

Yes!! I was just going to post about this. Two months in a row I had the anticipated 1.5 lb increase (along with bloating, cramping, etc) for the first two days of my period and then a 2.5 drop overnight. The thing is, I also felt different - super light. Looking to see whether the loss sticks but it was nice!! Note that I did eat less when I felt bloated and uncomfortable, as I had very little appetite.