My NASCAR fans....

Options

Replies

• jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I'm here just took me awhile to look around.:laugh:

My oldest called last night(she's in GA) and said they were under a winter storm advisory. WTH! She said she moved south to get away from it and we have nothing here. :noway:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Well, watch48win, you're the man right now. I once again reiterate what I said before that I hope they don't continue to lose it all day..................lots of flags, but I guess since it's so hot there, only time will tell. Good luck again to all!:happy:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Well, watch48win, you're the man right now. I once again reiterate what I said before that I hope they don't continue to lose it all day..................lots of flags, but I guess since it's so hot there, only time will tell. Good luck again to all!:happy:

JJ is rocking right now......but as they say....It doesn't matter how many laps you lead as long as it's the last one! lol
    BTW----I froze my butt of at Vegas last year....it was cold and windy...:grumble: Kind of like here right now....we had to take a hose and spray the dish off....it was rather comical....
  • watch48win
    Options
    man....can we get some green flag racing in? holy smokes! This keeps up it's gonna be midnight when this race is over.:huh:
  • watch48win
    Options
    BARF!:explode: :explode:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Options
    Not happy with the results...:angry: ...but happy that my racer, Kasey Kahne, finished 11th after being so far back most of the race....There is always next week.....:happy:
  • porka29
    Options
    Yeah, well since I was the last lucky dog I guess I should just be that - happy with what I got.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Porka and BigGramma, I knew I would find you two here! :happy: How is the race? Or, is it how was the race?
  • aprilf
    aprilf Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm excited. i get to go to the race at Texas Motor Speedway next month. Meeting up with a friend from high school and its my first race I'll get to see in person.
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    I will try to bump this back up next weekend for the races in Atlanta.....:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    BARF!:explode: :explode:

I won't say it. :flowerforyou:
    Both our boys had some trouble. No way JG shoulda finished 6th after that......
  • porka29
    Options
    Porka and BigGramma, I knew I would find you two here! :happy: How is the race? Or, is it how was the race?

Hey miss thang!!! Good to see you!

Thanks for the bump next week biggramma!

:drinker:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    Well KB did not get the pole for Sundays race....Mark Martin did....KB is starting 9th.....My guy Kasey is starting 13th....:flowerforyou:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    Well it was a KB win but not the normal KB it was brother Kurt.......My Kasey ended 7th and JJ was 9th......back to you next week......No Cup race next week.....Next race on the 22nd......

But will tell you how the Nationwide race goes.......If that is ok.....
  • BIGGRAMMA
    Options
    KB won again today...:mad: My guy Kasey ended in the top 10 so that makes me happy:happy:
  • watch48win
    Options
    Woo hoo JJ finished 3rd....he is usually pretty terrible at this track.....and for pete's sake KB again..I had to suffer thru him leading laps during the Nationwide race...:mad: ( I was sooo Happy that Harvick won that race!)

Off to Martinsville...debating on going or not...hum...I will wait until later in the week to decide...been a long time since I missed a Martinsville race. It's so good.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Woo hoo JJ finished 3rd....he is usually pretty terrible at this track.....and for pete's sake KB again..I had to suffer thru him leading laps during the Nationwide race...:mad: ( I was sooo Happy that Harvick won that race!)

Off to Martinsville...debating on going or not...hum...I will wait until later in the week to decide...been a long time since I missed a Martinsville race. It's so good.

Hendrick didn't need that last Caution :grumble: I was kinda rooting for Hamlin...sshh don't tell JG.....Hamlin deserves a win. Plus he has the coolest car-carrier truck ever. It looks like it has room for an entire living room set.:laugh:

I'm easily amused.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Where's everyone been? I missed the last race.....this one is lookin good for 24.....don't want to jinx him, though.

Congrats watch48win last week. :grumble: I mean :flowerforyou:
  • Dusty74
    Dusty74 Posts: 68
    Options
    Wow, been here for almost a month and never knew there was a NASCAR thread :noway:
    Lets try to keep it alive. Looking forward to some racing chat with you all.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    talladega1.jpg

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!