Fitbit not reporting

Options
agressre
agressre Posts: 24 Member
How do you get your fitbit to continue reporting to MyFitnessPal? The Fitbit help folks have been useless. I have to disconnect and reconnect every day. It is annoying.

Replies

• vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Have you tried uninstalling the Fitbit app completely and resetting your Fitbit?
  • jonathan2897
    jonathan2897 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Following. I am having the same problem
  • mariekenji
    mariekenji Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    unsync it from myfitnesspal first then reconnect it through the settings. if that doesn't work, idk.. i got tired of the issues with fitbit and switched to an apple watch.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    I find that if I close both Fitbit and MFP. Ooen the Fitbit app, wait until it does a full sync, then close the app, open MFP it will sync just fine.

Anything other than doing this in any other order is not guaranteed to work.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    lol My Versa Lite won't sync at all right now. Sometimes I think FitBit must have been purchased by UA! 😂
  • agressre
    agressre Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I have disconnected and reconnected. I have shut down everything and reopened it. Nothing seems to work. I don't carry my phone with me all the time so I would prefer to have my fitbit connect. Maybe I'll just send my workouts to the Apple Health and connect through that.