Losing 20 in your 20's! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• Nikki881
    Options

Ross- I think the bananas have lost Nhendrickson86, she hasn't logged in since Saturday. :cry:

I think the Apples lost kaitlynsmom335, she hasn't logged in since last Friday.
  • healthyhappy123
    Options

Ross- I think the bananas have lost Nhendrickson86, she hasn't logged in since Saturday. :cry:

I think the Apples lost kaitlynsmom335, she hasn't logged in since last Friday.

Awww such a bummer!!! Ok I'll input my stats for this week for your teams. Thanks for the heads up!
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    I have messaged those who have not inputted weights in the spreadsheet...hopefully they stick around!!
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    I have messaged those who have not inputted weights in the spreadsheet...hopefully they stick around!!

Hopefully they do!! It would definitely suck if they don't come back :brokenheart:
  • paulahhhh
    Options
    it posted my last response 2x. HAHA!!

GO PEACHES :heart:
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    NOOOO We can't lose any more people :-( So sad!!! I would say if those other 2 don't come back to ask some of the people who tried to join too late on the original thread if they would like to join us.

As for being active every day.... I try, but definitely need to do better. I think I do it about 5 days a week... thanks for the reminder that we need to stay active 7 days a week!!!
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sorry about not inputing my weight on Thursday, guys. It completely slipped my mind. I don't have internet like I used to because I just moved. D:
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    Sorry about not inputing my weight on Thursday, guys. It completely slipped my mind. I don't have internet like I used to because I just moved. D:

That's ok...I'm just glad you're still with us! And I'm sure you've been stressed with the move and everything so don't get discouraged by your stats this week. Just keep up with the healthy habits and you'll be great!!
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    On another note, Congrats BANANAS and WARLOCKSMISTRESS for being the weekly winners this past week!!

Peaches- I am still waiting to hear from craigk. She was great about getting back to me last week so I'm going to give her a few more days until I find a replacement. For now I have inputted her weight as maintaining. The bananas blew us all out of the water so it didn't matter anyway.
  • misslouisee
    misslouisee Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I am now joining RED APPLES as there have been some people dropping out!
    Start weight 172.
    Really looking forward to it, had a bad week this week as I was very poorly and couldn't get up for a few days from vomiting but am better now and went running last night so am ready to put in lots of effort again!

x
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    Hi all!

I am now joining RED APPLES as there have been some people dropping out!
    Start weight 172.
    Really looking forward to it, had a bad week this week as I was very poorly and couldn't get up for a few days from vomiting but am better now and went running last night so am ready to put in lots of effort again!

x

So glad to have you! Great that you're feeling better and are ready to get moving again...I know how hard that can be after a sickness.
  • misslouisee
    Options
    I promise to try EVEN harder now I have a team. I don't want to let you down! :)
  • Rioschica
    Rioschica Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Go Bananas!!! I am so excited for us! I am trying to kick some butt, to be on top again next week!

What's our new weekly challenge?
    I might have one, if you all are game. Not much of a challege though. Everyone can take before pics of themselves, in bikinis or workout clothes, so you can see your bellies, legs, arms etc. Then you can keep them to compare in 5-10 pounds from now pics! I personally LOVE seeing the progress I have made!

C'mon everyone, keep at it, don't give up! Just imagine how GOOD you will feel on Thanksgiving, when all your family is around to see your progress!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our challenge!! Can't wait for all of us to succeed!! :bigsmile:

Manda
  • misslouisee
    Options
    Not sure I'm brave enough for pics! I will try and get my camera out and see how bad the results are haha!
    Can't really aim for thanksgiving, I'm in the UK. When is thanksgiving just so I know what time of year you're talking about?

also, Who is on my team, RED APPLES??
  • NMandaMarie
    Options
    On another note, Congrats BANANAS and WARLOCKSMISTRESS for being the weekly winners this past week!!

Congrats to last week's winners!!! :drinker:

As for the challenge of taking a picture - I'm in! No sucking it in either! May I add that we share our progress pics at the end of the 14 weeks?

Manda
  • NMandaMarie
    Options
    Link to google doc of our progress: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao1jHduSa-wkdEpoLXQ5WENIWjdaRkVwMTVTamNJQVE&hl=en_US#gid=0

The teams:
    Red Apples: nmartin88 (Nikki), LemonSocks (Kara), LemonSocks (Kara), Tzipporah90 (Tzipporah), and misslouise

Yellow Bananas: warlocksmistress (Heather), mummyv811 (Vicky), cathcakey (Catherine), Rioschica (Rio), and healthyhappy123 (Ross) who is filling in for a dropped person

Peach Peaches: nikalosingweight (Nika), Floricienta, boyslie72487 (Heather), CraigK, and paulahhhh (Paula)

Green Grapes: candacens, MrsPhan11, islander (Courtney), EmilioA (Emily), and Miasunshine (Mia)

Blue Berries: healthyhappy123 (Ross), cmiles23 (Cheri), thefreemans28 (Ashlee), NMandaMarie (Manda), and hanna34 (Hanna)

Our last weigh-in is on November, 11th. :happy:

Manda
  • Rioschica
    Rioschica Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I will post my before and after, at the end of the 14 weeks. Hopefully, I hit the 20 lb mark!

Welcome misslouisee!
  • warlocksmistress
    Options
    Awww, I would take progress pics, but I have managed to misplace my camera battery charger, and so I haven't been able to take any pics for months. :( All my pictures are really old, not that that's a bad thing, as it was about -15 lbs ago!
  • mummyv811
    Options
    I took some pics on Thursday and will post them at the end of the 14 weeks (when I no longer look like that/this)! :embarassed:

Welcome miss louisee! Being on a team really does help your motivation! I hope you enjoy it and stick with us! :bigsmile: