Started out at 35stone 1lb (491lb)....Now 33stone 5lb (467lb) ;-)

Today I step on the scales and I now weigh 33stone 5lb (467lb). Started this journey 30days ago. I can not believe my eyes. (Not took photo of 35stone 1lb scales read out). Happy :-)h3dqcqd8c2bj.jpgmy3f1xsp6sos.jpg

Replies

• estherpotter1
    estherpotter1 Posts: 137 Member
    great going!
  • viltaire
    viltaire Posts: 4 Member
    I started 2 weeks ago. great job, keep at it.
  • harleyhearse
    harleyhearse Posts: 16 Member
    Great job! I started out Jan 9th,2020 at around 465lbs +/-. My last weigh in was Feb 6th 430.5lbs. With determination and proper nutrition you can do this! Everyday I feel better and get stronger! Add me as a friend (If you wish) on here. (MFP) I have a small but very supportive group of friends, I am searching for friends on here who are on a similar journey. I hope you have a great day!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    That is great and hopefully you are feeling the results of less weight to carry around. Just keep at it. Do not quit for any reason. No mistake you will ever make is worth quitting over. I am 2 years and over 200 pounds lost into this process and I have thoroughly transformed my life. It sounds like a long time but for me it was just one day at a time and most, not all, of those days I lost some weight.

• merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    edited February 2020
    Awesome. I feel like getting started is the hardest part. Once you start to establish better habits and you start to see results in the scale and mirror, it gets easier.

I started at 386 and 13 months later I've worked down to 278 or so. The road has been bumpy, but it's doable. I hope to see you do well in your future efforts.

Keep at it!
  • Buttermello
    Buttermello Posts: 127 Member
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • Nanaluvs2sweat
    Nanaluvs2sweat Posts: 97 Member
    Way to go! Keep that momentum going!!
  • vampirequeen1959
    vampirequeen1959 Posts: 196 Member
    wtg
  • Fantastic. There’s lots of people here to help if you reach out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!