Walking in the weather

2»

Replies

• Siberian2590
    Siberian2590 Posts: 57 Member
    Snow I can take (I lived in Denver for a couple of years and ran every day; I loved running in the snow.) Rain......no way.
  • hmhill17
    hmhill17 Posts: 283 Member
    For the naysayers, I ran in the rain again today and watched cars edge towards me as they came close and then move back to the middle of their lane after they went past on multiple occasions.
    Running in the snow when it was really just tiny pieces of ice kind of hurt the other day. But at least no wet feet.
  • Nanaluvs2sweat
    Nanaluvs2sweat Posts: 97 Member
    I live in such a rural area in the sticks and hills of TN that the closest gym is an hour away so I either have to go outside or do a workout video. I push myself to walk in the cold and funny thing is it’s really not that bad once the blood gets to pumping. I bought some velour lined thermals to wear under my clothes and they are a life saver!!
  • katsheare
    katsheare Posts: 1,025 Member
    noelkro80 wrote: »
    I live in England & the weather is terrible for about 90% of the year! Lol
    I walk 60 minutes a day though no matter the weather to & from work plus the added bonus of saving money on not having to put petrol in my car! Win win

Ah c'mon it's not that bad, at least we get nice Spring & Autumn days and a relatively good Summer (and I say that as someone from the (real) North), I live in Ireland now and Summer genuinely lasts about a week.

Ok ok probably a slight exaggeration on the weather it’s probably 89% bad then 😆

Where is the 'LOL' response.

But you're not wrong...
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Uff da! Yr more hardcore than me. If it's raining, I'll just lift indoors!
  • noelkro80
    noelkro80 Posts: 248 Member
    katsheare wrote: »
    I live in England & the weather is terrible for about 90% of the year! Lol
    I walk 60 minutes a day though no matter the weather to & from work plus the added bonus of saving money on not having to put petrol in my car! Win win

Ah c'mon it's not that bad, at least we get nice Spring & Autumn days and a relatively good Summer (and I say that as someone from the (real) North), I live in Ireland now and Summer genuinely lasts about a week.

Ok ok probably a slight exaggeration on the weather it’s probably 89% bad then 😆

Where is the 'LOL' response.

But you're not wrong...

That’s why I put a laughing emoji at the end of my comment
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!