Best Advice

2»

Replies

• Nanaluvs2sweat
    Nanaluvs2sweat Posts: 97 Member
    Educate yourself about food and how your body uses it. From the calories, carbs, protein and so on. I still have a long way to go to reach my goal and a lot more to learn. I never in a million years thought I would ever be the type of person to read labels and count calories but now I do because I have a better understanding of what I am putting in my body and what my body is gonna think about it! Lol Best of luck!
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Fasting
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    For me, each meal I eat I include a fresh veggie or fresh fruit, frozen okay, canned never (too much sodium/sugar). Proteins and other carbs are good and some necessary but the veggies and fruit tend have lots of fiber, I get to eat a lot of them, they fill me up quicker and they are inexpensive.

Don't forget to drink water. It really is important, and sometimes will stave off that hungry feeling.

Take a picture of yourself now, and as you progress. Sometimes you will see it more than you what the scale says, especially if you are doing muscle building activities.

When you see the scale move in the direction, don't panic. Just get back on course.

When you weigh yourself, do it at the same of the day. Me, it's when I just get out of the shower, and when I get home at night before I eat. Sometimes you will have eaten something and it won't show on the scale until the next day. Same as when you have eaten really well that week and the scale does not move until the next day or two.

Try new spices to make boring meals fun and different. MFP mobile includes great recipes on its feed.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!