Success of the nerds - Proof positive I am a geek. ;) 57.7 down only 162.7 to go.

I am at 4 months of losing weight. About 16 years ago I lost over 350 lbs and kept it off for about 10 years. 562.3 -> 207. After about 10 years I lost focus and put back on 200 of those hard lost pounds. Anyway, I thought I would post my daily weight chart - I love numbers, charts and statistics. I wish everyone the very best in your weight loss or weight maintenance journey. It takes focus no matter how long you have been at goal.

sr97frdvrxrb.png

If I can ever help anyone along the way, please let me know.

Charles ~ Houston, TX

Replies

• mstheglitch
    mstheglitch Posts: 37 Member
    What a journey you've had! I wish you the best of luck as you kill your goal. My good friend is working his way down from 550 lbs and it has been a struggle. But you've done it before and you'll do it again!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,036 Member
    Fellow data geek here :smiley:

That's an impressive loss in 4 months, keep it up :+1:
  • got2bjb
    got2bjb Posts: 18 Member
    Ditto! Senior Techie here! 80 lbs down. Took me 2years. have 10 more to go! Great Job!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Wow, look at you go! What does your routine look like? Just curious....sounds like you're working very hard! Good luck at staying healthy and working towards your goals!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    that is amazing keep it it
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    got2bjb wrote: »
    Ditto! Senior Techie here! 80 lbs down. Took me 2years. have 10 more to go! Great Job!

Congrats!
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Wow, look at you go! What does your routine look like? Just curious....sounds like you're working very hard! Good luck at staying healthy and working towards your goals!

I food log to keep to my calorie goal. I am 6'3" tall, male, 60 and a desk job - so my current calories to maintain my current weight comes to 3015 calories per day. I target 2000 per day which puts me on target to have a 2 lbs weight loss. I am currently just doing walking for exercise because I want to get more weight off my knees before I try to get back to the gym. The more weight I lose, the less I can eat to get to 2 lbs per week which is my target. I will have to burn more calories with activity if I want to be able to stay at 2000 and still lose 2 lbs. I think it will let me ramp up slowly so I am hoping to keep moving. I wish you all the best and if I can ever be of any help - just let me know.

Charles
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!