What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    T
    If people keep forgetting their reusable plastic shopping bags and keep buying new ones they will be a bigger problem than the ordinary old plastic grocery bags

Funny you say that. I've went to the grocery store 3 times since last week and I forgot to bring my *kitten* bags every time 🤦‍♀️ I need to try to remember to put them back in my car after buf never do.
    Me too. I just wind up using two carts instead of bags and then repack at the car. I also use clothes hampers so I don’t have to make a hundred trips.

I still miss the good old days...

a0guywf0hufc.jpg
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Stefie_G wrote: »
    The woman I suspect my husband is having an affair with now goes to the same gym as me. It's good motivation and I can tell she's intimidated that I lift 3x the weight she does. If I do leave him, at least I'll walk out with the best looking behind I've ever had.

this - dear Lady - is a novel in the making! good luck...and make sure to let the door hit him in the head while you're on the way out with your fine behind... :D

*i'm sorry but i couldn't resist* <3o:)

🤣🤣
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    T
    If people keep forgetting their reusable plastic shopping bags and keep buying new ones they will be a bigger problem than the ordinary old plastic grocery bags

Funny you say that. I've went to the grocery store 3 times since last week and I forgot to bring my *kitten* bags every time 🤦‍♀️ I need to try to remember to put them back in my car after buf never do.
    Me too. I just wind up using two carts instead of bags and then repack at the car. I also use clothes hampers so I don’t have to make a hundred trips.

a0guywf0hufc.jpg

I... it um...

Speechless 😂
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    T

a0guywf0hufc.jpg

i can't unsee :D
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    T

a0guywf0hufc.jpg

I... it um...

Speechless 😂
    T

a0guywf0hufc.jpg

i can't unsee :D

Sorry ladies didn't mean to traumatize 😒I'm going to bed now. Good night 🤣

wulthfk0qz96.gif

fait dodo <3
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I turn 35 at the end of the month. My body feels like it's trapped in the body of an ancient cat who naps all day, but meanwhile.. my heart and mind act like they're constantly stuck in 1995 when the Macarena was still a thing.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    T

a0guywf0hufc.jpg

O
    M
    F
    G
    🤣
    #dead
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I turn 35 at the end of the month. My body feels like it's trapped in the body of an ancient cat who naps all day, but meanwhile.. my heart and mind act like they're constantly stuck in 1995 when the Macarena was still a thing.

Lol... I read half your post and was going to come back to it to say...

I'll be 38 in May, but I never left 96'...

😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    About to try these..

9kt4e5n0ok31.jpg

Awesome brand!
    If you're ever in NB you should go to the factory...you can get fresh made chips and they have a bajillion flavours to season them with. Big bags of what they are currently making too.
    Its in a cute little town, with (go figure) a "covered bridge"!
  • emmasausage6
    emmasausage6 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I should be doing something more productive than sitting in my car at the beach!!!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    mambo_no_5 wrote: »
    I accidentally said on Facebook what I meant to say here and now they know I’m a dirty birdie

In that case, perhaps a "tweet" would have been more appropriate. ;)

I don’t even know what that means
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    If I'm unable to log into my food diary and enter everything I've eaten today, does that mean the calories didn't count??

Dang MFP......
  • _Miss_chievous_
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    About to try these..

9kt4e5n0ok31.jpg

Awesome brand!
    If you're ever in NB you should go to the factory...you can get fresh made chips and they have a bajillion flavours to season them with. Big bags of what they are currently making too.
    Its in a cute little town, with (go figure) a "covered bridge"!

I live in NB😊 the factory isn't that far from where I live but I haven't been there yet.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I'm getting really excited for March to arrive. Not only am I done chemotherapy on the 12th but I'm going to see Pearl Jam on my Birthday on the 22nd! 😊
    Can't wait for the 12th. And Pearl Jam? Yeah, I'm jealous.
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    I'm about to quit my job so that's on my mind. I have a little savings so I can take a few months looking for something else; not that I anticipate taking months. I just can't keep sticking it out. Just get through today- just get through today, every day. Going to a new department helped but was not the cure. I'm in and out of panic about the thought of unemployment but I also fear for my mental health staying. I've given this place over two years of my life and it's been a nightmare the whole time. Insomnia, weight gain, constant dread and frequent panic, it's caused fights in my relationship. All signs point to go. Just trying to cash out that pto! Use my sick days. What I really want is to quit right now but I'm trying to leave the right way so if I ever need to return with my tail in between my legs, I can.

I wish I had your courage, as I can fully empathize, though I've been at it nearly 12 years now. I keep telling people I stick with this job until I finally figure out what I want to do when I grow up!