Bikini Fitness Competition

Options
Hey,
I was hoping that there would be a group of people that have done fitness comps before. I really want to do my first one and I thought I could use the support network here to keep me going!
If there is anyone interested in keeping touch or just being supportive let me know!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Well, you're either going to do Bikini, Figure, Fitness or bodybuilding if you compete. So which one are you targeting?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • heidistubbs
    heidistubbs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I want to compete in the bikini
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Cool, once I hit my goal I'm going to assess things. Then I think I want to work towards competions as well, fitness model category (which is different from fitness). Not every league has it but it's exactly where I want to be.
  • whitneykramer3430
    Options
    Same boat. I wanna compete too but need guidance. I want to compete by spring 2022.
  • magnusthenerd
    magnusthenerd Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Same boat. I wanna compete too but need guidance. I want to compete by spring 2022.

Well at that point the people who were in this thread might have 8 years of knowledge to share. Or they might be completely gone.

Or you could try this thread for a buddy in the same boat:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10784913/total-beginner-needing-help