• dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    well done can certainly see a difference
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I can so see a difference. :)

I'm thinking of doing the 30 day again. Its been a couple weeks.
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Well done! Its really noticable! Excellent work!
  • ical50
    Options
    Good job girl! The change is very visable! Keep it up!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    No kidding! Wow!!! I'm about 1/2 way through my first go and I'm wishing I had taken photos. The measurements sure change fast though!! An amazing program.
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are super brave. Major props.
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Looking great so far! You keep up at this pace and you'll be smokin' hot on your vacation!
  • SusanneWhittington
    Options
    very good, way to go!!! Thanks so much for sharing and motivating!
  • NaomiLyn15
    NaomiLyn15 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am starting the 30DS today. My husband picked it up from the library for me. I wanted to give it shot before I went out and bought the video. I will definitely be taking pictures tonight. You can really tell a difference. Amazing work!
  • sspainter2405
    Options
    I know this may sound weird, but what is 30 day shred?
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    No kidding! Wow!!! I'm about 1/2 way through my first go and I'm wishing I had taken photos. The measurements sure change fast though!! An amazing program.

Ditto. 1/2 way thru and wish I had taken before pics. Good job on your progress -- can definitely see you have been working hard. Congratulations on your success!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Looking good!!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • jwerman
    jwerman Posts: 176
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!

I started 30DS barely knowing who Jillian Michaels was, now I can't imagine what I would have done without her kicking my butt and motivating me at the same time!! :D

Keep up the great work! :)
  • Nuts4play
    Nuts4play Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Definitely a big difference!!! You're hips really slimmed down a lot! :drinker:
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I know this may sound weird, but what is 30 day shred?

30 day shred is a workout dvd by biggest loser trainer jillian michaels. its 27mins from start-finish which is great for a busy mom with 3 kids (ME). it has 3 level and each one is SUPPOSE to be done for 10 days but if you feel like you not ready to move on then u can stay on the level..I just finished day 9 level 2 and lost about 3 lbs but i believe alot of inches..didnt take measurments tho:( Back to the DVD..you will need 3 or 5lbs hand weights and a mat if working out on hard surface(cardio/strength training)!! to log on MFP as cardio circuit training general for 20 or 22mins!!
  • katie_eds
    katie_eds Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference! Nice job, I'm on day 5 and I was finally able to do the whole thing without taking a 5 second break (as per Jillians instructions). Keep up the great work!!
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, keep it up!

For those that have done it, do you need a good bit of space? Or is enough room to do a pushup good enough? You use dumbbells right?
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Good job! You are lookin good!
  • aecmagn
    aecmagn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow, you can tell! way to go!
    tell me what you are doing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!