Vent out your bad news here

Options

Replies

• thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Or.. let me go find something to be disgruntled about.
    If a pig has its voice box removed, is it disgruntled?

Sorry, I just made that up and couldn't help myself.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Today was a rough day physically and mentally. Got in a fight with my business partner and best friend hate that. Physically my Doctor got after me for being so active after major surgery and I feel like crap. Oh and i made an employee cry his eyes outs I’m such an grasshole who speaks the through and numbers never lie. On the bright side. Every fight there’s a solution. Physically at least everything still is healthy and not infected and the employee seems to have stepped it up.
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Woman plowed into us and pushed us right into the guy ahead of us. Don’t know if the car is salvageable at this point due to frame damage, and because we couldn’t make it in to work Hubby & I both lose our attendance bonuses at the end of the year. 😢 Only good thing now is that I can use up my sick days this year if the heat gets too bad in the summer.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Woman plowed into us and pushed us right into the guy ahead of us. Don’t know if the car is salvageable at this point due to frame damage, and because we couldn’t make it in to work Hubby & I both lose our attendance bonuses at the end of the year. 😢 Only good thing now is that I can use up my sick days this year if the heat gets too bad in the summer.

Hope you all are ok nothing broken. Hope things get better.
  • unstableunicorn
    Options

Hope you all are ok nothing broken. Hope things get better.

Thanks Momma. Neck is pretty stiff/sore so waiting for a call back from my doc, but no other signs of injury as of yet.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend dumped me last night.

I'm sorry :(
  • unstableunicorn
    Options

That really sucks! 🙁 *hug*
  • johnbtay3
    johnbtay3 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    My elf on the shelf stole my stocking full of Reese's...and I'm still pissed
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

Hes clearly a dumbass and not worthy of you.Still, I know it hurts. *hug*
  • ericatoday1
    ericatoday1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Hes clearly a dumbass and not worthy of you.Still, I know it hurts. *hug*

That really sucks! 🙁 *hug*
    ythannah wrote: »

I'm sorry :(

Thank you. The first days always the worst. Tomorrow will be better 🤷‍♀️
  • mommabear4315
    Options

His loss. I’m sure you’re amazing! Hugs.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    johnbtay3 wrote: »
    My elf on the shelf stole my stocking full of Reese's...and I'm still pissed

What the ... find him and put him on time out
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    My cousin tried to off herself last weekend.

Part of me is compassionate about her losing her father a year ago, and that being too much to bear for her. I cant imagine how painful that would be. Seriously, I cant. And I want to help, but it seems like I get nothing from her, when I try to reach out.

But part of me is frustrated by her, because I have some sadness in my life too. And this *kitten* tries to *kitten* get out early, while leaving the rest of us to pick up the pieces?! Who the *kitten* does she think she is?!

Just...aaaahhhh. *breaths* Ok, I'm better now.

Still sad and angry about it, but...no longer raging.

Maybe she doesn’t know how to express herself. Some people just shut down. Prayers your way.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    Today has been pretty great up until 4pm where I began to feel pain and I made it home rested and then made it to dinner. Doesn’t sound bad but I’m notorious for over doing it and I know I have. I’m going to pay for it in a few hours. I need to learn to rest. I just can’t. I’m doomed.