Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    I could use some friends.
  • thebabadon
    thebabadon Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am showing my 7-week weight loss journey here. I will be posting my pics every day for the next 49 days.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    Anybody is welcome to add me ... I love to support/cheer anyone on their journey :)
  • rcpustadan
    rcpustadan Posts: 1 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

I'm on my first week. And I only have one friend in MFP. I would love to see everybody's progress so that I can also feel motivated. Please add me 😃
  • davidlikes2eat
    davidlikes2eat Posts: 1 Member
    Hey yall, Ive used this app for how long... Didn't even realize there was a community section until this morning :D . Feel free to add me!
  • DerrickD82
    DerrickD82 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m looking for friends. Add me!
  • Starting this journey for the millionth time except I’m more determined now than ever. I’m taking a different approach of enjoying the process. I’m making being healthy and active my goal instead of instant results in weight loss.Taking baby steps and celebrating small goals. Feel free to add me.
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Looking to add more friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • paulturri1
    paulturri1 Posts: 5 Member
    Hello, I'm Paul & I'm 51.

I'm looking for motivation and support for my childhood sweetie addiction that I am constantly battling as well as my psychological need to continually eat until I feel like I will burst. All requests will be appreciated, and all support will be gratefully welcomed.

Cheers.
  • fruitloopkitty
    fruitloopkitty Posts: 2 Member
    Just starting my journey. Add me as a friend to help stay on track, please! I have day one post with good explanation why im this Thank you!.
  • FORCEDREP5
    FORCEDREP5 Posts: 30 Member
    Always up for making supportive fun friends.
  • mamabearangie
    mamabearangie Posts: 28 Member
    I’m looking for more active friends to keep my motivation high! Be my friend!
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Add away peeps, all welcome 🤗
  • AbigailCaulton
    AbigailCaulton Posts: 27 Member
    Meeee :)
  • Soon2BSuper
    Soon2BSuper Posts: 1,767 Member
    Former Trainer now Part-Time Superhero working hard to maintain my physique, especially around the mid-section. Not new to MFP, but new account after a year or so away. Happy to help any way I can as that's what Heroes do! B)
  • elisesalter711
    elisesalter711 Posts: 3 Member
    Always need motivation and like minded people to talk to 🙌🙌
  • Haro_86
    Haro_86 Posts: 2 Member
    Need motivation and support :)
  • MinnFan
    MinnFan Posts: 5 Member
    I am looking for friends to inspire and motivate me. Single mom with two kids, they keep me busy, so not much time to get out and about.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Happy for more friends for mutual motivation and support. I'm 34 yrs old crazy cat lady if that matters XD
  • PinkKiwi56
    PinkKiwi56 Posts: 48 Member
    I'm trying to get back into using this site more often, so I could use some friends to help make that easier, haha. Feel free to add me. :)