Accountability

For the first time last night I was accountable. I am 2 weeks into my journey but last night the wheels came off and I binged for the first time in months. Normally I pretend it didn't happen but I logged everything that crossed my lips. Still it's not good that I had it but at least I can see it now and try to make sense of it.

I have a long way to go, at least 7 stone and I am committed to this for the first time. I also am looking for people to add me as a friend who are in a similar situation or have battled with binges. I am determined that the fit, healthy person that is inside this fat suit, is finally going to be freed.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    edited February 2020
    You can do it.

I don't use the "friend" feature on this site, but when I was actively losing I found a couple ongoing threads to plug into and made use of the camaraderie in those threads. Maybe try looking in the Motivation subforum or in Challenges and just start posting in one of the threads.

There is also a fairly active specific group for people who have lost a lot or have a lot to lose. You can join this group here:

Larger Losers
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,101 Member
    Logging your binges is a good first step. Analysing why it happened is probably going to be a bit trickier, but you're off to a good start :+1: