iphone or android?

Options
13»

Replies

• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Android

I have a Droid 2 and a apple i-pad. I can't stand the apple store.
    Apple may have way more apps, but I only have about 20 that I use, and I haven't paid for any on my droid.
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    I have never had an iPhone, but I love my HTC android. I have actually have friends that have the iPhone and decided to switch after checking out my phone! :)
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    iPhones are great if you have no clue what you're doing. That said...Android is the way to go.
  • militarywife100
    Options
    I PHONE!!!!! lol
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    PS: There is a new Samsung Droid that is supposed to be coming out by October that doesn't use a back light....IE the battery time with be 75% better...Something to keep in mind, as the Droid battery life is a little rough...My friend had a tester version and loved it.

Do you know what it was called? I have the Samsung Fascinate through Verizon and love the phone, waiting for my upgrade to get the newest one.
  • diamondsnthesky
    diamondsnthesky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump. I'll be needing to decide on this one in the next month or two. Leaning towards Android.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Great thread! I'm Looking to buy our first cell phones (I've protested for years and yes we are business professionals so we get jaw drops all the tiome when people find out), I’m liking the price of the Huawei U8100 and Wind Mobile’s plan. Anyone have this little cheapie?

http://shop.windmobile.ca/ProductCatalog/Handsets/HandsetDetails.aspx?id=Huawei U8100(WINDCA)&__utma=1.445885256.1314968918.1314980921.1314994393.3&__utmb=1.3.10.1314994393&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1314994393.3.3.utmcsr=bing|utmccn=(organic)|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=wind%20mobile&__utmv=-&__utmk=140423091
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I had an Android for about a week, and took it back for an iPhone. The Android OS still needs a lot of work in my opinion. The iPhone may not be as customizable (out of the box at least, with a little jailbreaking and Cydia, you can do a lot), but it's more reliable and I don't end up having to reboot the thing once a day like I was with the HTC Incredible I had.
  • marz31
    marz31 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    love my droid
  • delcatty
    delcatty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    BLACKBERRY
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    If you want to play with it out-of-the-box, get an iPhone. If you like tinkering with ROMs and customizing things, get an Android phone.

I'm for Android all the way.
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Android! If not you are forever locked into Itunes
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Heyy guys

It's time to get a new phone and I am stuck on weather or not I should get the iphone 4 or the nexus s. I know iphone has the best apps and android the second best. They both take good pictures which I like in a phone. I do like the look of the iphone better but I am very wary of their customer service. I hear Apple are a bunch of a-holes. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have an android or an iphone??
    What do you think of it's quality??
    Known issues??
    If you have an iphone how has their customer care treated you??

And anything else you think is important for me to know.

Thank you

Thank you everyone!!! It's either the HTC evo or the iphone 4. I'll be checking them out tomorrow. You guys helped a lot. Thank you:)
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'd take the HTC over the Iphone, I've used both and both are good but for me HTC>Iphone. Androids just have so much more customisation.