Women 200lb+, Let's Stay Fired Up This February!!!

Options
1343536373840»

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Holy crap it's March!! LOL!! Ok, bye... I'll find the March one!! :D
  • shalanne
    shalanne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ponytail75 wrote: »
    February... Got me to ONEderland!

SW- 215 lbs (1/2/20)
    CW- 199.6 lbs
    GW- 145 lbs
    February loss 6.6 lbs

Still doing this with diet only, February exercise goals got tossed out the window. I currently have a long commute. I just don't have the energy right now to get up any earlier than I already do to exercise before work, and find myself exhausted and starving when I get home at night (usually around 7 pm). I'm job hunting closer to home to hopefully make some time for myself that doesn't include sitting in my car. Still, I'm very encouraged about my progress with diet changes only.

Im right there with you on time struggles. I have over an hour commute for work each way. Getting up at 5:30 AM, there is no way I can think about getting up earlier than that for a workout. Once I get home around 6PM, I am exhausted and all I want to do is eat dinner and go to bed. I decided to go to a gym near my work as soon as I get off work. So I get home an hour later than usual, 7PM now, but its worth it to have that time. I hope you are able to find a job that brings you closer to home, or find even a little bit of time to get more physical. I know its hard girl! :)
  • charsuzy
    charsuzy Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I relate to that long commute post! When is it possible to exercise??? I dont feel motivated to exercise, either!
  • takera16
    takera16 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I feel that long commute drag. I have to get to gym right after getting into town cs going home first or I'll never go.

Missed my monthly goal of getting under 270. So I'm going to aim for that again. I have had a really rough week health and just haven't thought about logging.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Are we gonna start a March thread? Lol
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well here is my February results