Options
    Congrats! Your hard work is paying off.
  • mmadhani
    mmadhani Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration. :)
  • joyfulmom4him
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait to see 200 on my scale. Only about 28lbs to go. Great job.
  • mrslightfoot21
    mrslightfoot21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • I started my journey about 4 weeks at 210lbs, the biggest I have ever weighed! Today I weighed in at 200.5lbs! I am so close to being out of the 200's! I wont lie for awhile in the beginning I just wanted to speed things up so I can see a difference but really I can feel the difference! To all of you who are just starting out, DO NOT give up!! It will pay off even if you can't see it! I had some small NSV along the way but today was my big one!! I'm so proud and want to thank ALL of you for sharing your weight lose stories. I read them every day and they keep me going!!! Good work everyone! :happy:

i started out at 211.4 and today i weighed in at 200.4. we're so close :)
  • brynniebo
    brynniebo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job! I too am close to being in Onederland...... and it is a huge goal for me! To coin a saying from another weightloss program....."nothings tastes as good as slim feels"! I keep telling myself that everyday.... and I love love the feeling of baggy clothes! Went shopping yesterday and bought a size smaller pants
    I'm down 11 pounds. It's taken me about a month but I'm determined.....thanks for your post...... helps keep things in perspective.
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow thats fantastic, love hearing about peoples successes, look forward to the time I can share mine :)
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    kudos....:happy:
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    oops hit the wrong button
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started MFP about a month ago and am down 7 lbs I have 26 lbs to go to be out the 200's. I have found I am more motivated by everyone on here. Seeing their stories and seeing how they are working hard to meet their goals makes me try even harder to meet my goals. I am so glad I found this site!!!

UPDATE: I have 5 lbs until I am out of the 200's!!
  • klacoille
    Options
    I am at the same place. I weighed in at 200.4 this morning. But I started out a little higher than you, 252. Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!