NSFW 31lb loss so far (pics) please dont judge

Options

Replies

• kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You look really really great! It is truly amazing. You are obviously really out and doing all the right things to maximize your weight loss. THANKS FOR SHARING. It gives me great hope! Our weights are comparable and seeing the difference in you makes me realize the difference in me (though I could not bring myself to take photos of the before). SO GLAD YOU DID AND THAT YOU SHARED THEM!

Rock on!
  • nitarongish
    nitarongish Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    They are not offensive. I read all the comments and it can't be said enough...you do look terrific. What a great accomplishment so far. I am very proud of you. You will, no doubt, hit the goal you are aiming at. Great job!
  • Hollybot
    Hollybot Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work and you will be at your goal in no time!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    wow you can really see a difference ! and you're starting to get a nice little figure there!
  • mrslightfoot21
    mrslightfoot21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do not down play your success. Just starting this journey is hard and to see results in anyone is motivating. I hope we're as successful as all the others that have met there goals.

Good luck and keep up the great work!!!
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    First off...BRAVO! for being courageous enough to do that..(not that you look bad). I can barely stand to look at myself in the mirror or take a picture so good for you.. I could totally tell a difference and am quite inspired!

I wish I would have taken a photograph when I first started. I lost 20 prior to joining mfp.. I have another 30 or so to go
    .it helps to get that visual..Keep up the great work

Dawn
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    wow! you are doing great!!! keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • timeforme23
    Options
    What a change! Keep up the good work :-)
  • babycoconut249
    babycoconut249 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Our ideas of "NSFW" certainly may be different (these are perfectly acceptable and not an issue IMHO) but regardless, you can't argue with results!! Good work!!

Totally. My idea of NSFW is someone butt naked and bent over in front of the camera. This is not offensive in fact I may shortly put pictures of myself on here of me in my underwear.

Your doing great work!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Huge difference!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Definitely motivated, you go girl!
  • naomijtaylor
    Options
    I think you look great, definition and tone is showing, imagine what your next picture journey will produce! Congrats on your weight loss, your midsection gives me hope. That is the most challenging part I have faced, what do you do?

Keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a difference! Can't wait until your next pics! :)
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Hunny, if that what loosing 31#'s look like, then I can't wait!! Awesome job!
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    31 pounds is an awesome number. thanks for sharing and keep it going! be proud!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look great! You have so much to be proud of. Keep up the awesome work!!!!
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! This actually makes me think I should take some pics of me now, (just started here) and have some comparisons for later!! You are looking great!!! Keep up the good work and never feel like you shouldn't share such a great accomplishment!! I am even more motivated after seeing this post!! Thanks!! :smile:
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Good for you and congrats on your hard work! :)
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! there is definitely a dramatic difference especially in the stomach! great job and keep it up! 30 pounds is a HUGE loss!
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great keep up the great work.would never judge.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!