Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Is this real life?!

Is this just fantasy 🎶
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Is this real life?!

Is this just fantasy 🎶

c88qpfexgmlg.gif

OMG I just watched the whole thing now I'm going to listen to this all week!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Is this real life?!

Is this just fantasy 🎶

c88qpfexgmlg.gif

OMG I just watched the whole thing now I'm going to listen to this all week!

ME TOO!!!! :D
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    gm1nrh4ulm46.gif
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I feel stupid to fear girls sometimes, they don't bite, so why do I feel fear?

Anyway, today I introduced myself to a woman at work and I'm proud of myself for making the approach.
    She was smiling, even though I felt really nervous and even stumbled on some of my words initially. I think she didn't mind.. people forget our failures faster than anything, so it's ok!

We're really not all that scary. 😉 She probably thought the "stumbling" was cute. This post made me smile, thank you for posting....now go get her number!
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member

Anyway, today I introduced myself to a woman at work and I'm proud of myself for making the approach.
    She was smiling, even though I felt really nervous and even stumbled on some of my words initially. I think she didn't mind.. people forget our failures faster than anything, so it's ok!

We're really not all that scary. 😉 She probably thought the "stumbling" was cute. This post made me smile, thank you for posting....now go get her number!
    Haha I actually didn't want to get anyones number to be honest, she's pretty, but I just want to make myself less of an "unknown" around here..try to find some kind of comradery or common ground with people. I personally don't like being binded to a team within a company. btw I didn't hit the disagree button there (?), I usually don't anyway

I'm sure this helped with your confidence, good for you! Yes, I have a few that love to disagree with me...is okay, it doesn't bother me as much as I apparently bother them. 😉
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    leu81nzxincx.gif
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member

True. It’s lil quirks like that that gives one character. Embrace it.

@1sphere

Haha I actually didn't want to get anyones number to be honest, she's pretty, but I just want to make myself less of an "unknown" around here..try to find some kind of comradery or common ground with people. I personally don't like being binded to a team within a company. btw I didn't hit the disagree button there (?), I usually don't anyway

@1sphere are you the type of guy who wants what he can’t have but then when he gets it he no longer wants it, it’s just a game for ego boost? You give me those vibes. 😂
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    xkuyznm9chjz.gif
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »

True. It’s lil quirks like that that gives one character. Embrace it.

@1sphere

@1sphere are you the type of guy who wants what he can’t have but then when he gets it he no longer wants it, it’s just a game for ego boost? You give me those vibes. 😂
    No, I’m a guy who is open to making new friends and meeting new interesting people. Are you kidding me? Ego isn’t fruitful, and I’m not stupid

Oh ok I read your posts wrong. I took it as you finally having the courage to talk to a pretty girl at work, then when the opportunity came for you to get her number you didn’t care for it anymore.My bad.