100 squats daily challenge...

Options

Replies

• GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I got 50 squats so far today. I do different ones with each 10. Wider, feet turned out, feet turned etc etc.., how low can ya go!!!!
  • Amandajean1105
    Amandajean1105 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I made it! All one hundred squats, plus my normal workout routine!
  • shoegirl2
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan! I'm in!
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I made it! All one hundred squats, plus my normal workout routine!

Great job!

I am off to do mine right now...
  • bluemoonrise
    bluemoonrise Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Did my 100 for today!
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Did my hundred today but only 20 yesterday :(
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    This is a good one. The most benefit will be had if you larger sets. 25 reps or more. And the most benefit will be to you're conditioning. Bloody great cardio if you do large sets and fast(and deep!)

I often do little small weekend workouts on the beach involving 10 sets of 15 squats in a circuit, so 15 squats, then i sprint immediately after for 20m, then do 15 push ups. repeat for the 10 sets without rest. SO good for you!!
  • jumperchick
    Options
    i only did 40 yesterday, i have never done squats before, didnt realize how hard they are !!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    I have been a little sore today..did turbo kick and felt it in my glutes! Pain equals progress!!
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Got another hundred in today!! Great job everyone!!!
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Done for today, along with ChaLean extreme...
  • gracielee1
    gracielee1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im in! How many inches in shrinkage should i expect?
  • gracielee1
    gracielee1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    To be consistent you need to follow a specific regimen. 4sets of 25 reps will easily get you to a hundred per day. Rest and stretch after the first two sets. Also arrange a set time during the day to do your squats. Make an appointment for yourself every day.
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    I admit, I slacked this weekend....I ran 17 miles over the 3 day weekend, and helped build part of a fence, plus cleaning for 3 hours etc...I could go on.
    I just finished Turbo Kick, and I am going to do 100 after I type this.

How is everyone else doing?
  • redhotredneck
    redhotredneck Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this challenge...starting a few days later than everyone else. Is that okay?
  • MondaytoSunday
    Options
    :tongue:

would love to join in!!

Starting weight 165, would love to 137 by Christmas!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I am totally in...I just got finished with a Squat contest where my partner and I had to do 450 daily to get the Max points and I tell you I lost at least 10 or more inches in thigh area..IT was for 6 weeks...and the Bootie Results are massive from it..my honey loves the change...I have already done 200 today but now I have this I can make sure I get 100 in daily...
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Completed 125 for the day...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Not so good to start. I came down with a bad virus. Hoping to get back on track as soon as I'm off the cold meds! :p
  • mamato4kids
    Options
    Did my 100 for the day...

Join us anytime, the more the merrier!!!

Sexycook: wow, 450? amazing!!!!!!