Lose 5 Pounds a Month September 2011 Challenge

Options

Replies

• azhkrgrl
    azhkrgrl Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I think I was suppossed to post my weight. My goal would be 174 by end of September. Here it is:
    Sept 1 - 179.8
    Sept 9 -
    Sept 16 -
    Sept 23 -
    Sept 30 -
  • WhitneyFMills
    Options
    Count me in as well!
  • carla_cowley
    carla_cowley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes! Count me in! x
  • krissydisme
    krissydisme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! Thanks!
  • Trish9201
    Options
    Me too! I needed a mini goal, thanks!
  • Trish9201
    Options
    gmw391, try zumba...I hear that is good for hips, waist and thighs...there are great videos on youtube.
  • snowdays
    snowdays Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I had lost 35 pounds and gained 4 lbs back in July. With vacation and all of the activities of summer, I REALLY GOT OFF TRACK and now I am terrified to think that I will gain this weight back. I need support! I have joined a free community training program called "couch potato to 5k". I have never been a runner, but am hoping that thisprogram will help me to get in better physical shape. I have been walking every night for about an hour since early this year. I made the mistake of eating whatever that I WANTED when i was on vacation and now , I AM ADDICTED TO SUGAR! Ice cream is my biggest temptation! HELP!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    OMG K Didn't get home till 11:30 PM last night and today at 6:30 AM I Discovered my scale has died! so now I have to waite untill TUESDAY To Weigh In! lol well whatever I will get weighed sometime this month hahahahahhaa
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    SW (8/26): 146.6
    9/3:145.8
    9/10:
    9/17:
    9/24:

I was down .8 this week, which I'm pretty happy with, but that definately puts me behind for this challenge!
  • wanttoloseit5
    wanttoloseit5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this! :smile:
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    9/3: 158

9/10:

9/17:

9/24:

can't wait for the results.Good luck to everyone! May we all be 5lbs lighter on the last weigh in!
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    My first weigh-in for this challenge. I do it every Sunday. Only half a pound lost. Half a pound short of my goal of one per week. Will have to stick more to my allowed calories this week!
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Did a bit of jogging last night, just downloaded c25k for my iPhone. Can't wait to start. I used to lOve jogging... Hope that helps me
    shred off some weight.

Keep us posted on C25K! I am doing it, too!

tonight is my second time. It was so fun and I the fact that I was going to be prompted to walk again any second.....helped me keep going. Lets hope its not raining or else I will get more wet!!
  • FitButFat5
    Options
    Excellent challenge! I am IN!
  • fronc
    fronc Posts: 41
    Options
    SO IN ON THIS. I've been struggling the past few weeks so this is great to keep me focussed!

Sept4: 135
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for this month! Things have been busy so I forgot to sign up on the first. I'm using my weight from Aug 31 as my starting weight. Let's all lose 5 lbs or more this month!

Sep 1: 177.8
  • vtakougang
    Options
    i've been slipping lately so im definately gonna try this month
  • exiledforestfan
    Options
    With you on this one, good luck all
  • UCONNCOED
    UCONNCOED Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey! I Would love to join in again this month! (I completely fell off last month). But I love the support and Motivation!

Sept 4- 175.8
    Sept 9 -
    Sept 16 -
    Sept 23 -
    Sept 30 -

AND OHH BOYYY HAVE I GAINED!!! I have been ignoring the scale and the weight has crept right back on! If thats not motivation, I dont know what is!
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Yipee! No longer obese! Now to consolidate!