Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Things you can't do?

13468930

Replies

  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 4,780 Member
    Use an elliptical without holding on, those of you that can text and not fall over doing so at the same time amaze me!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,562 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I can’t judge distance while parking/pulling out of a spot. My vehicle is huge, I feel like I’m about to hit a car and when I look out my window, I’ve got several feet of room.🙈

    I can't 'front in' to a spot, can only back in, and if I park beside a curb, I'll often hit it driving out...my vehicle is a small sedan!

    Annnd
    *edit to take drama away from your post Mel😘
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,400 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I can’t judge distance while parking/pulling out of a spot. My vehicle is huge, I feel like I’m about to hit a car and when I look out my window, I’ve got several feet of room.🙈

    I can't 'front in' to a spot, can only back in, and if I park beside a curb, I'll often hit it driving out...my vehicle is a small sedan!

    Annnd
    *edit to take drama away from your post Mel😘

    Oh no! Was there drama? Lol.

    That’s interesting. You can back in better? My vehicle is massive but I really wasn’t much better in a minivan or car.🙈
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,233 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I can’t judge distance while parking/pulling out of a spot. My vehicle is huge, I feel like I’m about to hit a car and when I look out my window, I’ve got several feet of room.🙈

    I can't 'front in' to a spot, can only back in, and if I park beside a curb, I'll often hit it driving out...my vehicle is a small sedan!

    Annnd
    *edit to take drama away from your post Mel😘


    Back In ???



    * friend request expedited !
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,400 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I can’t judge distance while parking/pulling out of a spot. My vehicle is huge, I feel like I’m about to hit a car and when I look out my window, I’ve got several feet of room.🙈

    I can't 'front in' to a spot, can only back in, and if I park beside a curb, I'll often hit it driving out...my vehicle is a small sedan!

    Annnd
    *edit to take drama away from your post Mel😘


    Back In ???



    * friend request expedited !

    Dis me still being confused. 🤪 Lol. I mean, I think I get where you’re going an all but I would have never taken that from that. Lol. Omg, sometimes I don’t know about me I guess.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,400 Member
    Also....I can’t do “double unders” while jumping rope. I didn’t think I could single under jump rope so I honestly don’t even try during class. But I’m 99.999% sure I can’t. And most things I really do attempt and eventually am able to do there. At least a few.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 11,400 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Also....I can’t do “double unders” while jumping rope. I didn’t think I could single under jump rope so I honestly don’t even try during class. But I’m 99.999% sure I can’t. And most things I really do attempt and eventually am able to do there. At least a few.

    I think you can. Its all about rhythm. Keep your arms straight, spin the rope with your wrists not your shoulder, dont change your jump pattern......practice without a rope. Keep the rhythm by constantly repeating, jump, spin, spin.....and doing that as you say it. A little practice, and no problem. :)

    Ok...maybe I’ll try next time. Thanks!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,266 Member
    edited March 2020
    I can’t park in reverse or parallel park to save my life.

    <Enter> Jack Ryan and Capt. America to the Smaht Pahk Rescue

  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Touch my elbow with my tongue.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    I can’t decide what color I want to paint my house.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,233 Member
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    I can’t decide what color I want to paint my house.

    It depends on the style of the home, right?

    What does the home look like?

    We can help.....

  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Right now? Buy the following: chicken, eggs, milk, tp 😛
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,191 Member
    I can't clean up other people's puke. I could never be a nurse. The gf got too drunk just now and as much as I think it should be cleaned up sooner than later I can't bring myself to deal with it. I'm just going to sleep on the couch for the foreseeable future.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,551 Member
    edited March 2020
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    I can’t decide what color I want to paint my house.

    Everyone’s doing grey walls, grey floors grey cabinets. So redundant and basic


    Is this your forever home?
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    I can’t decide what color I want to paint my house.

    Everyone’s doing grey walls, grey floors grey cabinets. So redundant and basic


    Is this your forever home?

    It is and I have several friends doing that. My walls are currently grey and I don’t want to do that again. I’m putting in new flooring in a couple weeks. I think I’m going with Heirloom pine in the life proof vinyl tile at Home Depot.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,551 Member
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    I can’t decide what color I want to paint my house.

    Everyone’s doing grey walls, grey floors grey cabinets. So redundant and basic


    Is this your forever home?

    It is and I have several friends doing that. My walls are currently grey and I don’t want to do that again. I’m putting in new flooring in a couple weeks. I think I’m going with Heirloom pine in the life proof vinyl tile at Home Depot.

    Well paint, one can always change. Heirloom pine is pretty.
    For my forever home i decided to go with dark cherry wood, throughout the house, not a fan of carpet.

    Wanted something classic and timeless not trendy.