Things you can't do?

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I can’t judge distance while parking/pulling out of a spot. My vehicle is huge, I feel like I’m about to hit a car and when I look out my window, I’ve got several feet of room.🙈

I can't 'front in' to a spot, can only back in, and if I park beside a curb, I'll often hit it driving out...my vehicle is a small sedan!

Annnd
    *edit to take drama away from your post Mel😘
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I can’t judge distance while parking/pulling out of a spot. My vehicle is huge, I feel like I’m about to hit a car and when I look out my window, I’ve got several feet of room.🙈

I can't 'front in' to a spot, can only back in, and if I park beside a curb, I'll often hit it driving out...my vehicle is a small sedan!

Annnd

Oh no! Was there drama? Lol.

That’s interesting. You can back in better? My vehicle is massive but I really wasn’t much better in a minivan or car.🙈
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Annnd

Back In ???

* friend request expedited !
  • MelG7777
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Annnd

Back In ???

* friend request expedited !

Dis me still being confused. 🤪 Lol. I mean, I think I get where you’re going an all but I would have never taken that from that. Lol. Omg, sometimes I don’t know about me I guess.
  • MelG7777
    Also....I can’t do “double unders” while jumping rope. I didn’t think I could single under jump rope so I honestly don’t even try during class. But I’m 99.999% sure I can’t. And most things I really do attempt and eventually am able to do there. At least a few.
  • MelG7777
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Also....I can’t do “double unders” while jumping rope. I didn’t think I could single under jump rope so I honestly don’t even try during class. But I’m 99.999% sure I can’t. And most things I really do attempt and eventually am able to do there. At least a few.

I think you can. Its all about rhythm. Keep your arms straight, spin the rope with your wrists not your shoulder, dont change your jump pattern......practice without a rope. Keep the rhythm by constantly repeating, jump, spin, spin.....and doing that as you say it. A little practice, and no problem. :)

Ok...maybe I’ll try next time. Thanks!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited March 2020
    I can’t park in reverse or parallel park to save my life.

<Enter> Jack Ryan and Capt. America to the Smaht Pahk Rescue

https://youtu.be/85iRQdjCzj0
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    Touch my elbow with my tongue.
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    I can’t decide what color I want to paint my house.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    jcrav77 wrote: »

It depends on the style of the home, right?

What does the home look like?

We can help.....

• NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Right now? Buy the following: chicken, eggs, milk, tp 😛
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I can't clean up other people's puke. I could never be a nurse. The gf got too drunk just now and as much as I think it should be cleaned up sooner than later I can't bring myself to deal with it. I'm just going to sleep on the couch for the foreseeable future.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited March 2020

Everyone’s doing grey walls, grey floors grey cabinets. So redundant and basic

Is this your forever home?
  • jcrav77
    vanityy99 wrote: »

It is and I have several friends doing that. My walls are currently grey and I don’t want to do that again. I’m putting in new flooring in a couple weeks. I think I’m going with Heirloom pine in the life proof vinyl tile at Home Depot.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member

It is and I have several friends doing that. My walls are currently grey and I don’t want to do that again. I’m putting in new flooring in a couple weeks. I think I’m going with Heirloom pine in the life proof vinyl tile at Home Depot.

Well paint, one can always change. Heirloom pine is pretty.
    For my forever home i decided to go with dark cherry wood, throughout the house, not a fan of carpet.

Wanted something classic and timeless not trendy.
  • jcrav77

Well paint, one can always change. Heirloom pine is pretty.
    For my forever home i decided to go with dark cherry wood, throughout the house, not a fan of carpet.

Wanted something classic and timeless not trendy.

I agree. I wanted something that is not trendy but would be timeless too. I like cherry but it may be too dark for all my pups. It could show every little paw print. But cherry is beautiful.
  • jcrav77
    Motorsheen wrote: »

It depends on the style of the home, right?

What does the home look like?

We can help.....

It’s a ranch style, currently light grey and white trim, I just had a new roof put on it. I love the new roof. I will try to attach picture