Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Hey you,

You’re like a crooked cop, tsk tsk.
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Hey you,

I enjoy the conversation but I'm getting bored. Little less talk, little more action. Just so ya know.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    HY...

Sorry I hella thought it was you, I'm pretty sure I figured it out...
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    It's weird because by nature I don't really believe anyone could be fully trusted... But nevertheless I'll usually give someone my full trust until they've given me a reason to not trust them anymore... Regardless

In certain situation I'll even open up to people I flat out do not trust just because I want to show them that I'm not afraid of them or what they might possibly do...

Say what you want, do what you want.... I'm true to myself and I've got my own back and I'm not afraid of what you may throw at me...

I'd rather have you know this about me, rather than have you see me worrying about what you know and don't know...

I agree. Plus ultimately I have nothing to hide. It’s the good and the bad parts of me that make me the person I am today. There are always going to be people that like and love me for who I am. If you ain’t one of them you can simply move along.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    renydo2 wrote: »
    hey you! do you really need 288 rolls of toilet paper? wtf

It’s about 'taking back control' in a world where you feel out of control and it has a longer shelf life than beef?!
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    After spending 2 years in a living hell.... I am pretty blunt.... good and bad!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Hey you...

Sorry I didn't go help you guys... Not like me and I'm sure it seemed odd... But you all probably could figure it out, both...
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Hey you,

There's just something about you. You are on my mind when I wake up, when I go to sleep, in between and even when I dream. I hope you have a great day. I love you.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Hey you,

There's just something about you. You are on my mind when I wake up, when I go to sleep, in between and even when I dream. I hope you have a great day. I love you.

Aww, this is revolting. I’m so jealous
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Hey You, idk if you still pop in here. I know you were trying to stay away. I messaged you but no answer.

I hope you were able to get to see your girls.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Hey you, you, you and the rest of you,

Please be responsible while being home. Nobody can afford 10 baby showers in December.

😂
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Hey you,

Oh NOW you don't want to post hospital bracelets on snapchat no more. 🙄
This discussion has been closed.