Should I go for unhealthy food?

Options
I don't need any more healthy food
I already ate 1400 calorie I need still 600 calorie
Is it good idea
if I take in some unhealthy food to fill those 600 calorie ?
Or should not I do that ?

Replies

• saynow111
    saynow111 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    I happy to listen to this tip from you 😁😁
  • saynow111
    saynow111 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »
    What do you mean unhealthy food? What are some examples?

Most foods are neither healthy or unhealthy inherently. It depends on your overall diet.

chocalate with sugar which is refined carb ??^_^
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,127 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »

(snip)
    I'll ask @AnnPT77 to maybe shoot you the protein, fats, and minimum 5, and better yet 8-10 servings of veggies a day :wink:
    (snip)

Personally, while losing, daily I like to get, at minimum:

0.6-0.8g protein per pound of healthy goal weight (middle of BMI range for your height, if you don't know a goal)
    0.35-0.45g fats per pound, preferring monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats as feasible
    5+ (and ideally more like 10+) 80g servings of varied, colorful veggies and fruits for micronutrients and fiber

Just my opinion, but now @PAV8888 is stuck with it, too, because he asked. Or ordered. :lol:
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,624 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

0.6-0.8g protein per pound of healthy goal weight (middle of BMI range for your height, if you don't know a goal)
    0.35-0.45g fats per pound, preferring monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats as feasible
    5+ (and ideally more like 10+) 80g servings of varied, colorful veggies and fruits for micronutrients and fiber

Just my opinion, but now @PAV8888 is stuck with it, too, because he asked. Or ordered. :lol:

You! You! You unceremoniously SNIPPED ME!!!!! :anguished: Meah: close enough to my own opinion for hand grenades, government work, and dieting recommendations! :blush:
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,127 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

You! You! You unceremoniously SNIPPED ME!!!!! :anguished: Meah: close enough to my own opinion for hand grenades, government work, and dieting recommendations! :blush:

Oh, no: Verrrrry ceremoniously. ;)
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,624 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Your anti-green biases are demoralizing to the universe! Cucumbers and Celery for the win! <goes back to munching on his sea salt chocolate protein bar and no-name candy coated milk chocolate eggs after double checking on the safety of the nicely stacked jars of dill pickles and relish>
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    saynow111 wrote: »
    mmapags wrote: »
    What do you mean unhealthy food? What are some examples?

Most foods are neither healthy or unhealthy inherently. It depends on your overall diet.

chocalate with sugar which is refined carb ??^_^

Even before I read down to this post I was going to chime in with Chocolate!

The answer is always chocolate. B)

It is never cucumber. ;)

If I am asking " what should I put in this jar with salt, vinegar, spices, and herbs?", the answer better be cucumbers and not chocolate. But yeah, most other times chocolate is the correct answer.