• caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Me 16
    LNS 0

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Sorry I havent been on here in a while. It's been a hard couple weeks. I haven't been keeping track of anything but have, shockingly, lost a little weight. Two weeks ago tomorrow my 16-1/2-year-old cat got very sick. She ended up needing an enema because she was constipated. I could tell she wasn't well at all. After the enema until Friday morning she was very lethargic and laid on the bed, not eating or drinking, and would only urinate a couple times, the last time on the bed. We took her back to the emergency vet, and they took blood tests and did an ultrasound. She had large, misshapen kidneys and a couple nodules, very elevated white count and elevated kidney function tests. We made the heartbreaking decision to put her down, as we knew she wouldn't recover from this. It's been devastating, so we spent a weekend rearranging the house and doing a deep cleaning. She had a very good life for 16-1/2 years! We're going to take a break from a pet for a while.

Then last week coronavirus came. My family has been healthy. My sister has had a bad flu/body aches for a couple weeks. Based on her symptoms, they say it's not coronavirus. She's still miserable, though. The only good thing about this pandemic is that it's distracting me from the grief over my cat's death.

I hope you all are staying healthy!!
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    LNS: 7
    Streak:7

So very sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty. Saying goodbye to a pet is such a heart breaking thing to do. ( As I write this, my kitty is curled up in my lap, and my heart aches for your loss).
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Me 15 LNS 2
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Me: 8
    LNS: 9
    Streak: 0
    Longest Streak: 14
  • feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My March LNS rule - No consuming of calories between 8 PM & 6 AM, so water is fine.

Me: 9

TBH this past week has been uber-stressful for the obvious reasons. Believe it or not the place I work has doubled it's normal sales for this time of year. It's like Christmas! So strange....

Be safe out there y'all!

• caloricus
    Options
    Me 17
    LNS 0

🐨
  • clutterqueen
    Options
    Me: 11
    LNS: 7
    Streak:8
  • erjones11
    Options
    Streak: 1
  • caloricus
    Options
    Me 18
    LNS 0

🐄

So I am not snacking after 7:00 pm but I am eating way too many calories before then. Struggling.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,132 Member
    Options
    Me 18
    LNS0
    Also eating too much:(
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,955 Member
    Options
    Me: 13
    LNS: 5

Streak 0
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Me 17 LNS 2
  • clutterqueen
    Options
    Me:12
    LNS:7
    Streak:9
    So hard not to mindlessly snack during this trying time!
  • caloricus
    Options
    Me 19
    LNS 0

🦁

This challenge saved me once again when I was on the verge of giving in to temptation.
  • erjones11
    Options
    LNS: 10
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,132 Member
    Options
    Me 19
    Lns0
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Me: 20 - LNS: 0
  • clutterqueen
    Options
    Me:13
    LNS:7
    Streak:10

I agree, this challenge is definitely helping. Otherwise I probably would’ve given in to the snacks calling my name! So hard to resist when my husband is freely indulging every night!