THE SHREADERS

Options

Replies

• shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well I am feeling pretty good after Day 5. I am right there with you 5 days and then on to Level 2.:happy:
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    day 6 complete 4 days to go then level 2. i actualy look forward to the workout. does anyone else finiksh the workout dripping with sweat or is it just me?? i follow natalie the coloured lady.

im also doing 6 days out of 7 at the gym along with the dvd so im hoping for major results. no gym today as i got a nice long shift at work :sad:
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    day 6 complete 4 days to go then level 2. i actualy look forward to the workout. does anyone else finiksh the workout dripping with sweat or is it just me?? i follow natalie the coloured lady.

im also doing 6 days out of 7 at the gym along with the dvd so im hoping for major results. no gym today as i got a nice long shift at work :sad:

Oh yeah, the sweat just drips off me as well. Completed day 6 this morning and dance practice tonight for 2 hours. I am hoping for good results as well. Have fun at work!:bigsmile:
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 7 complete and ive gone from 2 tins of 400gram soup to 2 hand weights of 2kg and OMG what a diffrence
    how did you get on girls
  • mollb
    mollb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Level 1 does get easier, but I never made it to level 2. Time to pull out the DVD again...
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    join us mollb :) ivegot 3 days left then level 2 here we come
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Day 7 done! Wow it seems like a sweat a little more each time I do the work out.

Bring on Level 2 in 3 days!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 8 done woooooo i had to pyull myself together to dothis as im sooooo tired from no sleep last night and a long day in work but I DID IT 2 days left and level 2 hello
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Got my day 8 in after my daughters ballet class. I am right with you been really tired. My knee was a little sore tonight so I had to not push so hard, even though I stayed pretty in sync with Natalie. I am sure it was because of the running this evening as well.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    day 9 done and that was my best yet :) one more to go
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    finished day 9 and feeling pretty goood. One more day and then on to Level 2.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    good bye level onw and hello level 2 in the morning. :) im feeling GOOD
  • Terriann7
    Options
    I'm about to finish level one, i didn't find it that bad - but i took a peak at what's to come and that ish is bonkers.
    either way, i feel like i see some change already. and she means it when she says it'll get easier.

How do you count calories burned I tried searching for Jillian Michaels but nothing came up.
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    I'm about to finish level one, i didn't find it that bad - but i took a peak at what's to come and that ish is bonkers.
    either way, i feel like i see some change already. and she means it when she says it'll get easier.

How do you count calories burned I tried searching for Jillian Michaels but nothing came up.

Log it under circuit training. Just finished Level 1 today and tomorrow Level 2. Bring it on! This is my second time doing it and 2 is by way the hardest in the series.
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I am just starting week 3. By day 5, I was able to keep up without stopping. I love it! If you stick with it, you will see results. Good Luck!
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    I love the way I feel when I have finished. I used to say "yuck I'm sweaty!" Now I say "I love to sweat", I feel like I am accomplishing another goal.

I am sooo ready for Level 2 tomorrow, 10 days down and 20 to go!
  • joakool
    joakool Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Got my day 8 in after my daughters ballet class. I am right with you been really tired. My knee was a little sore tonight so I had to not push so hard, even though I stayed pretty in sync with Natalie. I am sure it was because of the running this evening as well.

Kudos to you. I just stick with Anita. LOL.
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    just completed day 1 of level 2 and OMG its hard. goes a lot quicker tho i must admitt.
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    Well finished day 1 of Level 2 on my 11th day of 30ds. Boy it kicked my butt! I did abt half with Natalie and the other half with Anita. I don't know if I will be able to do the plank jacks with Natalie. Whoever invented those are probably the most insane people in the world!
  • shellyrulz
    Options
    So proud of myself! I actually lasted the whole way through the plank twists today. Day 2 of Level 2 and my shoulders are feeling those military presses.