The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Hey. Trying this out to have some new people to talk to during stay at home order. Last guy I talked to stopped talking to me out of the blue 🙄 hope everyone is being safe and well 💜
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    z70a8ctba4li.jpg

Oh,now the car thinks it's a Fitbit. Telling me to exercise....
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    bmun0phuomu7.jpg
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    bmun0phuomu7.jpg

I mean...we're all available, if your looking. ;-P

But yea, I'm missing hanging out with my friends too. Your not alone. I heard a rumor that this was only going to be for 2 more weeks...not sure how much stock I put in that, but...yea.
  • Cutemesoon
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    bmun0phuomu7.jpg

I mean...we're all available, if your looking. ;-P

Nah, I'm good. I seriously doubt I'd find someone here. No one tickles my fancy. 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Social distancing is quite a task.. driving me crazy!
  • mscanadianbakin
    mscanadianbakin Posts: 138 Member
    Hey singletons. I've probably said 'I'm bored' more times than my 12 yr old.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member

Bored is an understatement!
  • NotSoFat70

Yep.There's only so much *kitten* Netflix I can watch.

Although...there is a fully stocked liquor cabinet within reach
  • mscanadianbakin
    mscanadianbakin Posts: 138 Member
    I watched Tiger King which was bizarre yet fascinating. I suppose I'll start season 3 of Ozark.
  • NotSoFat70
    I watched up to season 3 and stopped.Maybe I'll continue with it,but right now I'm on season 3 of Peaky Blinders
  • Cutemesoon
    If some of you need help with pickup lines while quarantined, maybe this can help...

c03blrsxeu44.jpg
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Day 1 of lockdown I rearranged my home office, finally got my 5.1 surround sound speakers set up, cleaned the bird's cage, did my karate home training program, and did quiz night over Facebook and WhatsApp group. It was so busy I didn't have time for boredom or Netflix!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Hello singles hope things are going well in these crazy times
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,292 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Life might be going one way (not a bad way). But you may have originally wanted your life to go another way. How should one react to that?

Go with the flow... change the thing you have the power to change, and accept the things that you cant
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    edited March 2020
    Life might be going one way (not a bad way). But you may have originally wanted your life to go another way. How should one react to that?

Life never goes as originally planned. One needs to have focus and a goal, while still being flexible enough to adapt to changes in life.

Be thankful for where you are and grateful for all you've experienced in life (good and bad), and look for ways to improve your life if you feel it's still lacking. Never stop learning, never stop improving yourself.
  • NotSoFat70
    edited March 2020
    Amen. My life didn't turn out the way I thought it would ; according to how we are programmed to think it will , and other than a few minor things , I'm happy and wouldn't change it at all.

Life never goes as originally planned. One needs to have focus and a goal, while still being flexible enough to adapt to changes in life.

Be thankful for where you are and grateful for all you've experienced in life (good and bad), and look for ways to improve your life if you feel it's still lacking. Never stop learning, never stop improving yourself.

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Out of curiosity
    How much of an age gap is everyone willing to go?

How much younger and older are you willing to go?