CRUISIN' FOR LOSIN' Sept. challenge (Closed group): Team For

Options

Replies

• bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the normal exercises for now. It's that time of the month, and I have endometriosis. So it's somewhat of a hard time for me depending on my pain level. Plus, it seems to be worse this month. I think it's because of weight loss. My cycle is normally longer. :x

Hugs I cannot imagine what you are going through, I have never had any girly problems and now the birth control pill they have me have stopped them altogether which I am insanely happy about. Just take it easy.
  • areittinger
    areittinger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am so sore today from Yesterday. some of those things i have never done before and my body can tell! :p I finished the Swimmer presses and walked my extra mile, ill wait to do the bear walk until my 3 year old gets home from pre school! (we'll make a game of it so i wont feel so silly!)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the normal exercises for now. It's that time of the month, and I have endometriosis. So it's somewhat of a hard time for me depending on my pain level. Plus, it seems to be worse this month. I think it's because of weight loss. My cycle is normally longer. :x

I got the birth control shot and I stopped it around April. Since then my TOM averages about 2-3 weeks a month! Now, that's ridiculous. It bites. >.< I'm hoping because of my running and diet it will slow down soon.

Wow I thought I had issues with my cramps turns out I’m just a baby compared to you two! I'm sorry that you have to go through that. :cry: But I can tell you two are tough cookies!!

Heathyeater9 is correct about the Bushmen series. I bet everyone can do them! Make sure you give it a try one of these day's when your feeling strong! You'd be surprised :wink:

Great job Mandy and Areittinger!!!

YOU GUYS ARE ALL DOING AMAZING!!! I'M SO HAPPY TO HAVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ON MY TEAM! YOU GUYS ROCK AND KEEP ME SO MOTIVATED TO DO MY BEST!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Ok so I have decided that at the end of the week (on Sunday's) when you send me your weight also let me know if you completed the challenges. For ex: " My current weight is ____ and I did the daily exercises for Thurs-Sat. Completed my daily water intake and did not exceed my daily calories for all 3 days. And I did the extra Mini challenge (for this week that would be the 3 min. bear walk) Thank you and you're the coolest person in the whole world! (:laugh: Just kidding about that part)" But yea if you guys can do that for me that would be AMAZING! It's just getting difficult trying to keep track of everything every day. But if you'd still like to post that you completed the exercise for the day on our forum that would be ok. I think it would keep the team motivated! Sorry for the complications guys but thank you for your understanding!

And once again i just want to stress the importance of being honest about this challenge! Thank you!
    Keep up the great work!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    From Gary:

GOING TRIBAL http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/ All the exercises, all the videos! IN one spot! I hope this helps! I'm going to do my workout! Still in amazement 1/2 a ton folks wow freaking wow!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Hey guys! So this weekend is kind of a big weekend for me and my family. My aunt is getting married this Saturday. So tonight I have to leave and drive up to my Grandmothers (about a 50 min drive) because that’s where the wedding is going to be held. The bad thing is my grandma lives out in the boonies so there is no service what so ever! So if you don't hear from me for a while you know why. She does have a super old computer but it runs really really really slow so I might be able to hop on there. But I’ll be back to my house sometime tomorrow afternoon. I WILL NOT BE EATING ANY WEDDING CAKE! and i plan on taking my own food so that i don't get temped by those damn little pre made sandwiches. :)

Oh also FYI last month when I was doing this challenge I found that it was easier for me if my rest day was on Saturday instead of Sunday just because I’m so busy on Saturdays. So if you'd like to do that you can. But remember Rest Days DO NOT MEAN "oh I can eat whatever because it’s my rest day" WRONG! You still have to stay under your daily cals and drink the proper amount of water. :smile: it’s just taking a rest on the exercise.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and continues to do their best! I can't wait to hear from everyone on Sunday (first weigh in day!!) STAY STRONG LADIES! :heart:
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    YES!!! no globe jumps for week 2 :happy:
    with the 5k thing,guess this is finally a reason for me to complete a 5k (im training for one and only keep running up to a little over 2 miles)
  • areittinger
    Options
    Day 3 done along with the bear walk thing! Feeling good girls! hope you all are too!
  • dids01
    dids01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    up to day 4 just got the 1 mile walk to do and the bear walk when no one is looking will report back when those 2 are complete.
    you are all doing so well xx
  • acasey0123
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! We did it guys, we survived week one....three more weeks to go!!!

Lets bring it, week two!!!!!!!!!
  • janiecorona
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! We did it guys, we survived week one....three more weeks to go!!!

Lets bring it, week two!!!!!!!!!

Ready for week two!
  • areittinger
    Options
    What are we susposed to do for day 5, 6, and 7 exercise for the easy ones i saw a correction but it only went to day 4
  • acasey0123
    Options
    its now the start of week 2
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Does anyone know what the exercises are for Week 2???
  • acasey0123
    Options
    any exercises and all that are found here: http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Hey guys. Sorry i have been so distant. My weekend was really busy!! I hope you all are doing your best still. As a team we have already lost 11 pounds total! Nice work you guys!!! (and that is without npatel160's total. She hasn't sent me her weigh in yet.) keep it up!!! If you have any questions that go unanswered feel free to send me a message. From now on we will be using the web page that heathyeater has posted above my post for the weekly exercises!

You guys are making me so proud! Take care and keep up your awesomeness this week!! :)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    Alright so the total weight loss for week one (just 4 days) equals 14 pounds!! Nice job everyone!! and we got the 5 bonus points because everyone did there daily work out! Keep it up! :)
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Awesome! Go team!
  • acasey0123
    Options
    ive been doing about 3-4 miles on the elliptical basically everyday and im wondering if that counts for the bonus for the bushman because when i reach around 1.5 miles my shoulder starts to hurt as it's still healing from when i sprained it in march...im also wondering because i saw next week i have to run/walk a 5k and i wanna know if doing the elliptical would count as well
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in with everyone and see how everyone is doing - hope all is well :)
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome! :)

Unfortunately I have some bad news... ShoonaRae and Verair have not logged in for about a week. :(

I think they have fallen of the wagon.

So I’m not sure what to do. Should I look for new team members of should we just try to fight threw with the remainder of the team? I'm not sure how the points will play out. :(

Any suggestions or advice would be great. Thanks team!