What Is Your Biggest Regret?

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    U
    2bh7n7ijhnae.jpeg

When every day was Xmas day and every night was New Year’s Eve for me. Those days are over and happy they are. Now I lives peaceful and frugal lifestyle. Man the devil was out back in the days.

hahahahaha

https://www.budgetsaresexy.com/most-expensive-bar-tab-ever/
    https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Awesome-Messages-On-Bill-Receipts/

Someone was balling but it wasn't you.

Thank you for confirming my bs meter readings

Dude wades deep
    I guess if you’re gonna go, go big
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    2bh7n7ijhnae.jpeg

When every day was Xmas day and every night was New Year’s Eve for me. Those days are over and happy they are. Now I lives peaceful and frugal lifestyle. Man the devil was out back in the days.

hahahahaha

https://www.budgetsaresexy.com/most-expensive-bar-tab-ever/
    https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Awesome-Messages-On-Bill-Receipts/

Someone was balling but it wasn't you.

🧐 nice csi skills yo 😂😂😂
  • cowsfan12
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I was going to post the receipt from my last visit to Dairy Queen..... I just dont think I want to hear the ridicule.

Was it a hot eats or cool treats visit? Cause if it was a blizzard who could ridicule that man ??
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I was going to post the receipt from my last visit to Dairy Queen..... I just dont think I want to hear the ridicule.

Was it a hot eats or cool treats visit? Cause if it was a blizzard who could ridicule that man ??

Blizzards for my whole crew, yo.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I did buy a toilet for over $1200......it does not look much different besides no visible bolts at the base, nor does it do anything different than any other toilet. I regret this ridiculous purchase.

Does it have those places that IMago is obsessed with cleaning? If not, totally worth the $1200.

Haha....actually it does not.....well maybe im not such a sucker after all! :)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member

I mean....that’s freaking ballin’ imo. Did you regret it?
  • cowsfan12

Das wuzzup homie - all day erryday 😎

nvr8vi9feqjn.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Heck No.

Well..... maybe not requesting extra oreos.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I did buy a toilet for over $1200......it does not look much different besides no visible bolts at the base, nor does it do anything different than any other toilet. I regret this ridiculous purchase.

I would like this. Cleaning around the bolts is annoying
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    Not going to med school. I’m only 23 but looks like everyone has their career path already in this metropolitan town.

23 is DEFINITELY not too old for med school. If it’s what you want, GO!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Not going to med school. I’m only 23 but looks like everyone has their career path already in this metropolitan town.

Truth. My friend is a PA now. She was an art teacher, then went part time and started working at a hospital as a medical scribe around age 26-27, then she decided to get into nursing. Now she is 41 and doing what she loves. She went from one school to another and one program to another. She found her path. Its never too late. ❤
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »

Truth. My friend is a PA now. She was an art teacher, then went part time and started working at a hospital as a medical scribe around age 26-27, then she decided to get into nursing. Now she is 41 and doing what she loves. She went from one school to another and one program to another. She found her path. Its never too late. ❤

I love this ....its so true if there is a will...there is always a way....maybe not an easy way but a way just the same....your friend rocks!🤘🤗.....and of course so do you 😍!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Heck No.

Well..... maybe not requesting extra oreos.

You should definitely post that in in the “Did it, Don’t Regret it” thread then. I don’t want to brag or anything but the people in my city are so dedicated to their junk food that they stand in line outside in March for DQ. In 30 degree weather. During a pandemic.
    iunih4w7jl2m.gif
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    I regret my brain