The nothing about that one thing thread

Options

Replies

• XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    x6cslh9bmo6l.jpg

I only like my peanut butter, jelly and potatoe chip sandwiches on wheat bread. How do you like them prepared? Do they have to be cut? Cut a certain way? Fluff? Potato chips in it?

Omg i love those. I mean i do them a little differently but theyre still so good. Preparation instructions are as follows:

- toast two pieces of bread
    - IMMEDIATELY cover in peanut butter and let cool
    - Add a thin layer of grape jam; the ratio is very important so don’t just slop it on willy-nilly
    - Smooth out so that the jam just slightly starts to blend with that creamy melty delicious peanut butter
    - suddenly remember that you’re gluten free and cry for your damn self as you throw it out
    - Drown sorrows in bag of potato chips

Well, it started out right. ;)

For me, it's PB&J on split top wheat (though 12grain is good too). Bowl of chips, with a dish of super hot salsa and a glass of milk.

Come on over ;)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm still working on the tablecloth. Gonna finish up this ball of yarn and then go do something else for a bit. Maybe pick up bullet journaling? I dunno.
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options
    I'm still working on the tablecloth. Gonna finish up this ball of yarn and then go do something else for a bit. Maybe pick up bullet journaling? I dunno.

how do you journal bullets?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

If ancient Chinese dudes could paint teeny tiny pictures on rice or write calligraphy, I'm pretty sure journaling on a bullet would be a cinch. :lol:
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    x6cslh9bmo6l.jpg

I only like my peanut butter, jelly and potatoe chip sandwiches on wheat bread. How do you like them prepared? Do they have to be cut? Cut a certain way? Fluff? Potato chips in it?

Omg i love those. I mean i do them a little differently but theyre still so good. Preparation instructions are as follows:

- Add a thin layer of grape jam; the ratio is very important so don’t just slop it on willy-nilly
    - Smooth out so that the jam just slightly starts to blend with that creamy melty delicious peanut butter
    - suddenly remember that you’re gluten free and cry for your damn self as you throw it out

For me, it's PB&J on split top wheat (though 12grain is good too). Bowl of chips, with a dish of super hot salsa and a glass of melty ice cream covered in chocolate and milk.

Come on over ;)

It’s like we share a brain
  • GettinLean19
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Grilled cheese ? Shredded or sliced cheese ?

Ima shredded guy myself - you can mix cheeses and make it a cheesy as you want - it’s greatness really

Nothing better than the pasteurized, processed deliciousness of Velveeta for superb melted spread of cheese in the middle. Then, cut in half (either diagonal or straight, your choice) and dunk in a warm bowl of tomato soup.

Diagonal because more angles means a smaller tomato soup ‘stache
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

If ancient Chinese dudes could paint teeny tiny pictures on rice or write calligraphy, I'm pretty sure journaling on a bullet would be a cinch. :lol:

So, in that case. A magazine could literally be a magazine. :D
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options
    x6cslh9bmo6l.jpg

For me, it's PB&J on split top wheat (though 12grain is good too). Bowl of chips, with a dish of super hot salsa and a glass of melty ice cream covered in chocolate and milk.

Come on over ;)

It’s like we share a brain

10 seconds in the microwave, right? ;)
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

Ima shredded guy myself - you can mix cheeses and make it a cheesy as you want - it’s greatness really

Nothing better than the pasteurized, processed deliciousness of Velveeta for superb melted spread of cheese in the middle. Then, cut in half (either diagonal or straight, your choice) and dunk in a warm bowl of tomato soup.

But, do we cut it upper left to lower right? Or, upper right to lower left?

What about the crust? If one side slightly burnt and the other isn't?
  • GettinLean19
    Options

Do i have to do everything around here 🤦🏼‍♀️

Always lower right to upper left. I’m a righty and my wrist isn’t bendy enough for lower left to upper right cutting.

The crust stays. And any burnt pieces (lets face it, thats all of them) should be displayed with the less burnt side face up
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    Options

Do i have to do everything around here 🤦🏼‍♀️

Always lower right to upper left. I’m a righty and my wrist isn’t bendy enough for lower left to upper right cutting.

The crust stays. And any burnt pieces (lets face it, thats all of them) should be displayed with the less burnt side face up

So, you're a bottom up cutter instead of letting the knife work for you? Tip down in the upper left and let it roll down? BTW, I'm a righty too. Though, if I have to I could be as effective cutting with left hand as I would be throwing a baseball with left hand.

Crust is good, I even eat that part of a pizza (Just say no to Tony's cardboard pizza). And yes, burnt side down.

Just testing you of course.

Now, the real test. Tuna sandwiches...
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Tuna sandwiches are a pass for me. No opinion on mandatory prep here.

I'll swing back around one we start the crocheting vs knitting debate.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

@cowsfan12
    Toast + Shredded Butter = Game Changer
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Used to enjoy listening to Sports talk radio and watch ESPN. Now it seems so ridiculous to me.

Millionaire playing a game Meh !
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

@cowsfan12

@GymGoddessGoals shredded butter ? Is this a thing or a type o 🤔
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

@cowsfan12

It's a thing. Try it. lol
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

@cowsfan12

Like just take a bar of butter and shred with a cheese shredder ?? I feel like you fuggin with me here 😂
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

@cowsfan12

Like just take a bar of butter and shred with a cheese shredder ?? I feel like you fuggin with me here 😂

Frozen butter and cold hands.