What’s the most boring thing that you could possibly do?

Options

Replies

• GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I actually trimmed all my nails down and am going to watch them grow throughout quarantine. I wanna see how long they get depending on how long we're all locked down.

So that is akin to watching paint dry, imo. :lol:

I thought about doing this with my hair but I’m s chicken

Whaaaaaat. Ive already cut my hair

Like twice
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxX
    XxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I actually trimmed all my nails down and am going to watch them grow throughout quarantine. I wanna see how long they get depending on how long we're all locked down.

Whaaaaaat. Ive already cut my hair

Like twice

It's now almost a daily routine for me. ;)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

If I can shave the sides of my head, you can cut your hair. :p
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Pics
  • cuminaveerus
    cuminaveerus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I rearranged my spice cabinet, and put my fave spices at the front

Black pepper
    Cumin
    Chilli
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Pics

They're old, but I've posted them before. Back when my hair was green. Late 2018 or so. Two pics for proof that I did both sides. :p

zmtr846opehn.jpg
    wpw1gjp8rs26.jpg
  • JoeyTheWanderer
    JoeyTheWanderer Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Pics

They're old, but I've posted them before. Back when my hair was green. Late 2018 or so. Two pics for proof that I did both sides. :p

zmtr846opehn.jpg
    wpw1gjp8rs26.jpg

Interesting how your clothes actually match your hair. Don't see that to often. What made you choose green out of all possible colors?
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Pics

zmtr846opehn.jpg
    wpw1gjp8rs26.jpg
    That looks good. Especially the first pic. You did that yourself?

Damn it. This is gonna be worse than the bangs cutting tutorials.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Pics

zmtr846opehn.jpg
    wpw1gjp8rs26.jpg

Interesting how your clothes actually match your hair. Don't see that to often. What made you choose green out of all possible colors?

It was one of the few colors I hadn't done often. I usually go purple/red/pink or some variant. Or ORANGE. :p
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Pics

zmtr846opehn.jpg
    wpw1gjp8rs26.jpg

Yep. The shop near my place wasn't open when I wanted to do it so I just looked up some reference and went at it. Used hair clippers and a couple of mirrors. This is what happens when I get really, really bored of something.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Pics

zmtr846opehn.jpg
    wpw1gjp8rs26.jpg

Yep. The shop near my place wasn't open when I wanted to do it so I just looked up some reference and went at it. Used hair clippers and a couple of mirrors. This is what happens when I get really, really bored of something.
    My sister is using my inability to draw a straight line as a reason I shouldn’t do it myself 😕
  • JoeyTheWanderer
    JoeyTheWanderer Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I was always a sucker for Pink... Even have a glossy pink phone case. One of my favorite colors. I'd imagine that looked great on ya. Orange/Yellow makes me thing of construction workers. 😝 Before you ask... Yes I am a guy. Also I'm pretty sure I'm not gay...
  • TwitchyMacGee
    Options

Pics

zmtr846opehn.jpg
    wpw1gjp8rs26.jpg

My sister is using my inability to draw a straight line as a reason I shouldn’t do it myself 😕

Also she offered to get me a puppy if I don’t do it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I was always a sucker for Pink... Even have a glossy pink phone case. One of my favorite colors. I'd imagine that looked great on ya. Orange/Yellow makes me thing of construction workers. 😝 Before you ask... Yes I am a guy. Also I'm pretty sure I'm not gay...

Pink is a great color & used to be widely regarded as a masculine color.

That being said, I'll wear pink on occasion... & I'm a flaming heterosexual.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Interesting how that works. I love to wear pink, but I'm a girl & a flaming hetero, too... pink flames.

Men don't wear suits to work like decades ago, but I loved when pink/lilac pastel shirts & silk lavender ties were worn with smoke gray suits. Soft pink button downs look great on most men, imho.

giphy.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Interesting how that works. I love to wear pink, but I'm a girl & a flaming hetero, too... pink flames.

Men don't wear suits to work like decades ago, but I loved when pink/lilac pastel shirts & silk lavender ties were worn with smoke gray suits. Soft pink button downs look great on most men, imho.

giphy.gif

You're not Mr. Purple.

Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple; you're Mr. PINK.
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

You're not Mr. Purple.

Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple; you're Mr. PINK.

Lol. I love Buscemi's passive aggressive rants in movies. The Mr. Pink convo is 1... 2nd fave is in Fargo, trying to strike up a convo with the silent hitman in the car.

giphy.gif
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Pics

zmtr846opehn.jpg
    wpw1gjp8rs26.jpg

I can't draw a straight line without a ruler... and I went to school for illustration! So nah, that doesn't work. :lol:

Pics

zmtr846opehn.jpg
    wpw1gjp8rs26.jpg

Also she offered to get me a puppy if I don’t do it.

Okay, I might not if she was offering a puppy. She better make good on it, though.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Running on the dreadmill

df1x2wdj2dlo.png