NSFW 31lb loss so far (pics) please dont judge

Replies

• KetoLovingMama
    KetoLovingMama Posts: 69 Member
    You look Beautiful :D!
  • Girl your pics are not offensive AT ALL in fact they are very MOTIVATING !! You can really see a big difference ! You should be proud of your loss you have obv worked very hard to get thgis far !! Well done :D
  • honey...you are looking great and you are doing it...keep up the good work...no need to judge we are all here to support one another...kudos to you!!!:wink:
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    First of all, your pics are not offensive. :smile:

Second of all, I can really see a difference! Looking good!!

EXACTLY WHAT SHE SAID

AMAZING JOB!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    You can really notice the difference in your tummy area. What's this about 31lb loss not being much???! Every pound is hard earned and you're actually over 41% of your total desired 75lb loss so that's nearly half way through; gr8 achievement, enjoy it :D
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Way to go!!! I can totally tell a difference--especially in your mid-section! (I also did my starting pics in a bikini--much too small for me now, but I figure it'll be good inspiration for later.) Nice job!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    I'm very offended by you showing us all how great you are doing. Go back to being fat so you don't hurt my feelings.
    I'll have a plate of cookies for you to eat when you come apologize.
  • You look GREAT! Keep up the good work! You are so right, be proud of how far you've come!
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Great job! You should be very proud of your accomplishments!
  • I see a big difference!! Great job and keep up the good work!
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    You look amazing! May I just say that you don't even look like you weight 224lbs
  • waterskigirl
    waterskigirl Posts: 2 Member
    Huge differece! Good for you!
  • Thank you all so very much for your lovely comments

It's such a fantastic feeling knowing people can see a difference.

Thank you thank you thank you xxxx
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    I am so proud of you. I dont think your photos are offensive at all, this is a website for getting heatlhy. Go girl!
  • ahalla
    ahalla Posts: 66 Member
    You look terrific! Keep it up and the ones who get offended are the ones too scared to post! You go girl.
  • You've done such a good job, keep it up! Also, so not offensive. I feel like if your intention is to show your hard work then we'll see that. If your intention is sexual then we'd see that. I see one bad*ss hard worker!
  • Awesome !
  • Awesome !
  • chencha31313
    chencha31313 Posts: 4 Member
    How tall are you? Because honestly, for being 224, you look great. If I saw you on the street I don't think I'd guess you were over 200. Good job, very inspiring.
  • How tall are you? Because honestly, for being 224, you look great. If I saw you on the street I don't think I'd guess you were over 200. Good job, very inspiring.

Im 5'6...... And I really think it was just good angles! But thank you very much! That's an awesome NSV for me this week :) thank u xxxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!